Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 409: Plane Crash.  (Read 8947 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 08, 2015, 11:28:39 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 03:38:00 pm »

She doesn't look happy. Not at all...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 04:26:08 pm »

I wouldn't say she looks less happy than she did the last time we saw her. Presumably Julian must want something from her or the harem, but the title makes it sound like they're talking about what happened - or didn't happen - to Jakob.

By the by, I wonder if Julian and Cherry have had time to do anything with the Pink Clouds formula yet. I think this is the only mc weapon they've managed to cling on to, unless they also got hold of some of Zenon's triggers in the break-in.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 05:19:59 pm »

I had thought that was part of their Zenon break-in.

I think Julian still has the formula, but given how active his roadtrip down, back, down, and back again was, I'm not sure when he'd have had time to make up his own batch.  That would seem to take a lot longer than crystal roadtesting at the gas station.  Still, not all of their time is accounted for, and this could be an important chip for them, even if its programming is weaker than Watch programming.

The title definitely seems to lean toward a discussion of what happened to Jakob on that last flight (from Julian's perspective).

So, how does one differentiate roles in Jakob's organization?  Dani was a tech advisor, a harem member, a recruiter, perhaps maitresse, but definitely one of several bodyguards.  Have we met other bodyguards?  Are they evenly split by gender?  All women?  All men but one or two special exceptions like Dani?  Is that about to matter if Claudia's going to try to counter Adrian's harem with a selection she trusts?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 12:50:58 am »

An interesting development. I do like the ambiguity of the motivations of all these players.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 06:07:38 am »

I don't know enough about him to remotely guess why he's so attached to Cherry.  However, it is interesting how little loyalty these two brothers actually cultivate.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 09:49:41 am »

That "nnnnn-" in the first panel - weird mode of speech or Claudia fighting against some programming?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 06:33:09 pm »

That "nnnnn-" in the first panel - weird mode of speech or Claudia fighting against some programming?

Yeah I'm curious about that too.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 08:52:18 pm »

Possible, but I think this is her version of absolutely horrified (her version of Dani's freakout when Mallory reported the dangerous truth).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: