Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kind of things do you like in an MC story  (Voting closed: February 08, 2015, 10:33:30 pm)
Dominance/submission - 16 (13.2%)
Slutification - 16 (13.2%)
Physical transformation - 10 (8.3%)
Body control (separate from mind control) - 6 (5%)
Resistance to the control - 18 (14.9%)
Romantic/"love spell" aspects - 14 (11.6%)
Mindlessness - 7 (5.8%)
Personality replacement - 14 (11.6%)
Nymphomania/aphrodisiac - 20 (16.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: What is "Mind Control" to you?  (Read 10077 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 01, 2015, 01:47:05 am »

So, here is a pretty much random list of things that often appear in MC stories. Which ones do you like? I know I've missed a bunch, but this was just some off the top of my head.

I separated "nymphomania/aphrodisiac" from "slutification" in that the first is a temporary thing, the second is a longer-term change of outlook.

Of course, please chime in with other stuff below!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 02:04:24 pm »

Even though it's one of my favorites, I'm surprised that the 'love spell' bit is trending so highly.

I guess we're all just hopeless romantics at heart... Grin

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »

Well, yes and no.  Love spell isn't catered as much among those who produce in this genre.  Some of us really enjoy the concept, but approaches to it have been limited.*shrugs*  Perhaps those who prefer the zeroing of personality just haven't voted yet.  Also, there are options to vote for as many as you'd like, so it's possible that some folks who have "love spell" etc. further down on the list had space to include it where they might not have if the voting was limited to top three options only.  Personally, I'm glad the poll is set up the way that it is.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 10:56:57 pm »

I'd love to see more love/lust spells.  To me, MC is hotter when the sub retains some agency. 

Charlotte's serial recruitment in By the Book is much hotter than if he had just ordered her to collect a harem for him.  The ruby at first making targets horny and submissive, rather than a mindless fucktoy, is part of the reason the early and most recent editions of Beyond Rubies are so hot. (I'll admit that the corporate politics and absolute control themes are less exciting). 

I also think its just very easily compatible with other really hot concepts. Betrayal is so much stronger when the sub has agency. Corruption of a target rather than absolute control.  Using sex to cement the control (as in Bigger or the most recent edition of Beyond Rubies).  The controller using the love/lust spell to corrupt a target into serial recruitment would be incredibly hot, especially with a bit of resistance and if the love spell took effect gradually.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 11:53:20 pm »

One thing I personally find missing in a lot of MC content is non-sex servitude.  It's just as hot to see her cleaning the apartment or something to that effect.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 07:42:50 am »

The maid outfit thing?  I...okay, that's a nice ancillary thing, perhaps.  But, personally I prefer something like Pheremone My Lovely from Lois & Clark or a 15% version of The Chaser.  Maybe in a setup you go from a screaming couple on the verge of divorce to quasi-permanent shared honeymoon phase.  Some romantic, some sexual, some just around the house stuff.  Partnership, NOT Stepford.  You'd have to have the right script and perfect casting for that concept to work, but it'd be worth investigating.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 09:41:45 am »

story I like took a report and did long hypnotize her
may be strong mind but get broken in
then change of clothes, wig, breast forms and makeup turn her into a  playboy bunny dancer and want cock
or
sex maid who clean sex and want to get fuck

clubs, kept woman

like stacked deck The four Queens come to house have fun and them send home.

one was a chip head or neck and make woman do at night male club dancer been very horny, the needs more dancer so to get guy wife to club and turn them in sex dancer.

train the woman to sex slave and send to a die plant
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 10:16:02 am by laguna85 » Logged
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 01:28:32 pm »

Too bad I could only cast one vote for resistance.  Things feel better when the character has to work for things, and seeing a woman worn down over time, fighting to regain control but losing, yeah that's a great addition to any mc story in my books.
stretchgilbert
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 07:44:49 pm »

My Favorite Mind Control Stories/Movies Involve Hypnotist Weather It Be A Stage Hypnotist Taking Control And Changing A Housewife,Married Woman ,Etc. ala Hypnofur Stories For Example. I Must Say The Last Movie "Extra Credit" Was My Favorite By Far. Also The Bonus Comic Just Released "Animal Instincts" Was Amazing To Only Thing, For Me Was That It Was Too Short. But Amazing Just The Same. I Also Love The Bearing Gifts Series Has Been A Favorite Of Mine. "The Waiting Room" & "Confused" R Favorites Of Mine As Well. As A Whole The Comics & Movies On This Site Are So Much Better Than The Product Peddled On Other Sites. Keep Up The Amazing Work. Kudos, stretchgilbert@aol.com
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 07:47:56 am »

Part of movie is Our Man Flint and the Reward room
woman are mind Control to be Pleasure units
there so purpose to give pleasure to their companion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: