Mind Control Comics Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:00:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 439: Like a Brother.  (Read 11654 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 21, 2015, 10:26:03 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 11:26:11 am »

I reckon Miriam and Adrian will appear in this one. Unless RĂ©ka's had a makeover.

I may be the only reader hoping they don't end up in bed.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 03:47:47 pm »

I may be the only reader hoping they don't end up in bed.

>may

You mean definitely?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 07:24:40 pm »

The word "may" is correct, but a word seems to be missing.  And that word is "again." Wink

The handling of this interpersonal quandary might tell us a lot about both Adrian and Pearl.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 08:52:57 am »

Quote from: Pearl
I don't want anyone screwing around in my head again.

Say it ain't so, girl!

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 09:27:17 am »

I don't think the door is completely locked yet.  I like the conversation, but I remember last time they had a similar one they ended up in bed together.  I'm also a little concerned about Reka's guy...Weston...benefiting from all this.  That Destiny Dice Roll really left a bad impression.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 09:28:56 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2015, 11:20:45 am »

Quote from: Pearl
I don't want anyone screwing around in my head again.

Say it ain't so, girl!

Well, I guess the question is: where does Miriam go now, plot-wise, if not into Adrian's bed? Which is not to say there isn't anywhere else.  Far from it. But her connection to Jakob suggests she may be a key figure, and her relationship to/with the harem will probably matter. And that quote doesn't exactly suggest otherwise.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 12:46:43 pm »

It would be awkward if it turned out the ritual only enabled Pearl to sleep with Adrian, as opposed to anyone.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 01:24:52 pm »

I'm sure Haight would just hate that. Especially if it turned out for some reason that Jacqui had to be there too.

Are Adrian and Miriam ever going to find out about the last bit of "the ritual" that Dani and Erin (presumably) carried out with the pendant? I can't see Miriam being too happy about that (unless the pendant took care of that too).
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 02:05:10 pm »

I'm sure Haight would just hate that. Especially if it turned out for some reason that Jacqui had to be there too.

OH MAN. That would just be THE WORST.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 08:40:07 am by Haight » Logged

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2015, 09:58:04 am »

Okay, two things about the current trail of the conversation.

1. I can't tell how sarcastic Haight's being here.

and

2. I think that question has already been answered.  Pearl overwhelmed Reka after Adrian left.  And I think Weston reaped some of the benefits again, but I'll have to take a look back to verify...Yup!  That was a Dad call interrupting threesome afterglow in 417.  No need to worry about that if you find the "unlocked for one partner only" scenario annoying or frustrating, it doesn't appear to have happened.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:11:07 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2015, 12:33:53 pm »

Okay, two things about the current trail of the conversation.

1. I can't tell how sarcastic Haight's being here.

Just to be clear... incredibly, incredibly sarcastic.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2015, 11:55:47 am »

There's been a smattering of discontent concerning the healing and beneficial nature of Adrian's harem recently.  I didn't know if you'd been convinced by those arguments or were making a joke. Wink  Clearer now.  Any word on the name of tomorrow's installment, whether we're on the road (with Vik?) or at the hotel with Julian, or back at Overroasted with Adrian, Pearl, Erin, Raven, etc.; or under whatever rock Derek slithered to for shelter after Caitlyn "the Vampire Slayer" (tm Julian) tricked and humiliated him?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: