Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:49:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 166: No Sudden Moves  (Read 8962 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 03, 2013, 05:34:37 pm »

Coming Tuesday, March 5th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 06:05:56 pm »

Back to the break-in at the lab?  Confirmation of who the gloved thief is--the current implication seems to be that it was Q.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 02:25:32 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:31:13 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 08:12:16 pm »

I suppose with the time shiver, it could be Derek resuming his Moron ways and getting caught.  It's a longer shot that Project Roommate Ecstasy has begun in earnest (at least a long shot that we'd see it this soon).
Chettbaker
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Reformed Spiritual Grifter

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 08:30:35 pm »

Someone faces an angry puppy.  Sudden moves will Anger it!!!!   That or one of the girls finds herself in awkward rope bondage.  Take things slow, don't rush to conclusions, angels fear to tread where fools rush in.  I think it will be someones moment of truth. 
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 12:16:22 am »

It was the New York plotline, but not Derek getting caught.  Instead, it was Claudia showing actual fear.  That was very interesting.  I was all set to say, "Well, that was informative if anti-climactic," and then the last panel happened.  Interestingly, I think we can put to bed the theory that Adrian is somehow El Magnifico seeking variety in not controlling women but letting them play out their own fantasies.  So far as I can tell, it was never a heavily backed theory anyway.  GW mentioned it as a part of the puzzlescape at the far end of the spectrum.

However, I think we finally have a Blofeldt villain instead of a Dr. Claw villain.  (Early Blofeldt obviously, by "For Your Eyes Only," the difference betweeen Blofeldt and Claw was that Claw had a more intimidating voice).  This should make the coming storm even more complex (as if we needed that Wink ).
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 12:35:01 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 02:31:23 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 06:53:49 am »

New theory, based on this issue:  Claudia et al. are not actually the villains.  They are trying to undo the crazy damage caused by the former harem master, but because of various forced compulsions have limited ability to do very much.  That last panel, with Claudia hoping he's dead, manages to communicate (to me, anyway) simultaneously hope, anxiety, and, possibly, exhaustion.  Someone in the forums months ago noted that Claudia was wearing exactly the same thing every time she appeared, and here she is again wearing the same thing.  She doesn't seem to act on her own, but instead requires agents to get anything done - perhaps she can't even leave the place she's in?

If that's true, then Danielle becomes all the more crucial to the mysteries of what happened in New York (not that she wasn't crucial before).  The biggest mystery to me of the whole series is how Danielle got out of the harem, watch in possession, yet not knowing consciously she had it until triggered.

Other observations:  now Zenon is zeroing in on Dani.  Can't wait to see what happens next!

GREAT art, too.  In particular, Claudia has a very pleasing bust/waist/hips ratio.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 08:02:20 am »

Back in page SJI- 60 That Jacquelyn can not put her clothes back on
So Claudia need the watch to break the progam that put in her deep subconscious mind.
So she need to dress in that black suit. and ponit to have sex.

Sound that all the New York harems need to be deprogram and need Dainielle and watch to put thing wright.

Claudia may use Zenon to deprogram her but it did not work.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 01:45:36 pm »

GREAT art, too.  In particular, Claudia has a very pleasing bust/waist/hips ratio.

I will second those comments.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 03:52:23 pm »

I get more exhaustion and panic with a whiff of desperation than hope.

Dani's escape is looking more and more like a hinge point.  The jury's still out on Claudia and her intentions, but I get the sense that the real villain of this piece is El Magnifico...and, as such, he can't be dead (unfortunately).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: