Mind Control Comics Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:23:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Thinking of just the main eight SJI girls, who's your favorite?
Amy
Caitlyn
Danielle
Erin
Jacqui
Laura
Mallory
Marliese
Raven

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's your favorite of the SJI girls?  (Read 18086 times)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 03:24:59 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:24:19 pm by GodWilling » Logged
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 09:05:53 am »

For me, its Jacqui.  Probably closest to my age (hey, I know it's fantasy, but most of these girls are the age of my daughters), she's strong, smart, funny, gorgeous, stacked, and has a mean left hook.  Easy pick.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 09:42:24 pm »

Definitely Danielle - her enthusiasm is a plus.  The girl who's interested in recruiting all the others is always *unf*.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2012, 04:40:01 am »

Is that a Hal Sparks interjection, or an abbreviation with which I'm unfamiliar?  Wink

I think you run into a little categorization trouble here, because it seems that most of the members of the first cohort (Dani, Erin, and Mallory) are interested in recruitment.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2012, 04:34:49 pm »

Is that a Hal Sparks interjection, or an abbreviation with which I'm unfamiliar?  Wink

I think you run into a little categorization trouble here, because it seems that most of the members of the first cohort (Dani, Erin, and Mallory) are interested in recruitment.

For a lot of the story, Danielle was the primary instigator of that behavior, and that makes her pretty damn... interesting.  The 'unf' is a simulated lower lip bite and appreciation of attractiveness.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 11:02:37 pm »

Jacqui all the way
darcon357
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2012, 03:44:26 pm »

I love blondes no matter what their hair color is.   I have the warning for  Daphne and whatever character she finds appealling. SJI rocks with me and if I find that watch, Daphne you have no sanctuary from my dreams (or preversions).
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: