Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trial Membership Problem  (Read 6153 times)
Hal25
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: September 08, 2010, 10:03:15 pm »

So I just signed up for the 3 day trial membership, but the site won't allow me to view any of the comics.  Huh  No matter which one I choose, it allows me to see the cover and open the image, but all the other images are just pink boxes with the page number.  When I click on them, it opens a white square that never finishes loading, and when I open it in a new tab it takes me back to the login screen saying "Access to this membership area is not allowed.  Please go to Membership information page to renew or add subscription" in a red box.

Any idea what can be causing this error?
Hal25
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 08:49:25 am »

Also, I tried using both firefox and internet explorer, with the same result unfortunately...
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 01:44:53 pm »

Hi,

I just tried signing in with your account, and it worked fine. Be sure you are signing in at the actual member sign-in page; if you sign in here at the Forum, it won't set it up correctly (sorry about that!):

https://mindcontrolcomics.com/admin/login.php

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: