Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:03:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the calendar been abandoned?  (Read 7166 times)
Luke345
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: December 08, 2010, 07:34:17 am »

There's nothing on the calendar for Wednesday!

Sometimes, we like to live dangerously, sail close to the wind, run the risk, take the chance, run along the edge of the cliff, and sometimes, the artist is just a bit late in getting us the art. Since we don't put something on the calendar until we have the art, this means that the anticipation will simply have to build.

The last thing to show up on the calendar before it was released was Free Trade Zone (November 10th).  In that time four regular releases (assuming Dec. 8th goes off) and two issues of St. Jaimes have been released with no advanced notice. 

Are ya'll just living REALLY dangerously, sailing ESPECIALLY close to the wind, running A LOT of risks, taking A BUNCH of chances, running along the edges of MANY cliffs?  Are the a whole LODE of artists running late with their art submissions? 

Or... have you abandoned the idea of using the calendar for advanced notice of a release?

I'm not trying to be a pest with this question, I'm just trying to see if it is worth it to continue to log in to MCC on days other than Wednesdays and Fridays.

Merry Chrismas!
--Luke345
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 09:35:24 am »

Or... have you abandoned the idea of using the calendar for advanced notice of a release?

Nope, same formula as always: As soon as we have the art complete and ready to go, we put it on the calendar.  Sometimes that's weeks in advance, sometimes... not so much. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 08:42:18 pm »

Do we have a rough idea of how "slightly" today's release will be delayed?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 06:41:26 pm »

Should be up tomorrow, with another installment of St James Infirmary.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: