Mind Control Comics Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:42:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sparkle  (Read 23359 times)
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 09:07:20 pm »

the word balloon on page 6 is that in Lity head or it come over the subway PA system

OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 05:15:55 am »

Lily in the the club do a lot fast put clothes on and off Roll Eyes Shocked
the continuity is little off
First Time we see her in the club she have on a white top & Black skirt
Like Lily doing a blow job and have her black top on

No clothes
sorry Undecided
Still great comics Kiss

I think you have to look at them as occurring over time (not a long time) with some captured like when a film, instead of showing someone actually undressing, will show the person in different states of undress. It was supposed to convey moving through time - would you really need to see every little button or zip being undone (or done up) to know someone has undone or done up their zip or button?

Was I wrong for expecting there to be a Mr. Sparkle reference or cameo somewhere in here?
I think it's in someone's desk draw Wink

the word balloon on page 6 is that in Lity head or it come over the subway PA system
Usually, for speech coming down a telephone or (in this case) over a PA system the balloon outline is jagged - thought balloons would be rounded and joined to the thinker via a series of bubbles - so it is the PA system in the railway carriage....

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 05:40:42 am »

A new page in a comic is like a cut in a movie, as Octavia says: Unless you see the same people in the same place wearing the same things at the same time, you can't assume it is the same time.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Prezfevr18
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 09:55:07 pm »

A new page in a comic is like a cut in a movie, as Octavia says: Unless you see the same people in the same place wearing the same things at the same time, you can't assume it is the same time.

And that matters to the Tralfamadorian subscribers to your site how?
merryweather
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2014, 09:18:00 am »

Really impressive. Olivia, do you do you any other comics?

(I'll understand if you don't want to mix SFW work with your art here). 
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 04:27:26 am »

Thank you for the appreciation Smiley

I have more work on Deviant Art - http://colorist-octaviamoon.deviantart.com/ where you will also find a link to a comic I am creating...

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 09:49:59 am »

I hope Sparkle is not one shot comics a part two will be nice Please
vortingan
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 12:52:12 am »

Just resubscribed and catching up on all the comics I missed out on the past year or so.  I like this one a lot for its method of control and would love to see something like this make its way into one of the live action movies  Wink

I think what I enjoy so much about it is that it's a physical object added as a form of control, much like a probe, and something that is a constant physical reminder.  I like the fact that it's in a place that is 'out of sight' so it's not as obvious to all as say, the rubies in Beyond Rubies, but is revealed to those in the know.  It's also quite a bit hotter that the 'Sparkle' is much more naturally uncomfortable than say a bracelet or choker, which makes the conversion all the better when it's more than 'hey just slip this on.'  It's different and variety is great!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: