Mind Control Comics Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Changing Room  (Read 20151 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 12:49:57 am »

Just turned HMB loose, eh? Good call. Hot stuff.

Well, I do still write panel descriptions. Smiley  But it's fun to work out ways of telling the story with only images.

Oh, I figured you still masterminded it - but visual storytelling without words has a charm all its own. Especially when the story is as sexy as this one.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 05:32:32 am »

Another "silent" comic; haven't seen one of those in a while.  Personally, I prefer it to have readable dialogue so that I can follow along with the characters' thoughts and motives as they undergo or force others to undergo transformations.  But that's just me.  Beyond that I was surprised about two things: the customer was turned into a hooker and not a manikin (as suggested by the window display) and she didn't even have to put the dress on in order to change, just touch it (?).
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 11:49:59 am »

Actually, in context the window display suggests she was a hooker, not a mannequin, which I assume is why it was made so easy to identify the country (the Netherlands) and the city (Amserdam) and so my earlier refernce to the (in)famous Red Light District - vide http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Wallen

GB
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 12:36:24 pm »

Program in a Call Girl
So back to back store?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: