Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:16:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Catherine's Story  (Read 12417 times)
Snake
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 03:36:21 pm »

wow amazing idea  Grin

that is incredible
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 03:40:23 pm »

I thought this was great, as expected.  (Thanks, by the way, for bringing the bonuses back!  It feels like a reward for loyalty, having been here for almost 3 years!)

I'm especially pleased that it makes sense of why Catherine looked so odd in issue 2, when Julie was freaking out at seeing her and Catherine was so oblivious.  Seeing things from her perspective is both informative and very hot.

Kudos to HMB, yet again.  I can hardly wait for more BR and I'm really looking forward to the return of Con'Fused.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2015, 06:24:59 pm »

Kudos to HMB, yet again.  I can hardly wait for more BR and I'm really looking forward to the return of Con'Fused.
Hear, hear!
Fantastic work, HMB.
gromit
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 09:56:14 pm »

I'm especially pleased that it makes sense of why Catherine looked so odd in issue 2, when Julie was freaking out at seeing her and Catherine was so oblivious.  Seeing things from her perspective is both informative and very hot.

I was a little disappointed that i didn't get to see this story line before. When Julie see's Catherine walking down the street in Rubies #1, Page 12, with cum dripping down between her legs, her expression makes a lot more sense now.  I happened to run across Catherine's story on 8muses.com. I thought bonuses were short stories not related to other story lines. Frankly I'm a little disappointed that I pay a subscription and do not get to see all the material on the stories that a free site provides. Why does Mind control Comics allow 8muses to repost so much of there material? I would think you could sue them for copyright violations. I can see letting them post one or two issues to advertise MMC stories and led people to this site if they want to see more. This is how I became a member, I ran across a bit torrent of some of MMC comics and liked them so much I paid for a membership to see the rest of the story lines.    
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:57:54 pm by gromit » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2017, 12:09:28 am »

Free site provides? Allows? You overestimate the legality of their operation and the lack of a profit motive.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2017, 12:39:59 am »

Yeah, so, we don't "allow" anyone to post any of our content, and we work to get it taken down as soon as it goes up. Thank you for being honest and joining.

As for suing them: That's always an option, but it should not be underestimated what an expensive (and possibly pointless) option that is.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2017, 02:34:04 am »

This has been uploaded to the new site.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: