Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:22:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: February 2012 Bonus  (Read 18943 times)
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 04:47:37 pm »

She wouldn't do the shot unless we made it 'classy'. Some imaginary models are just hard to work with.
I think the red hair has something to do with it.  You know, more emotional and temperamental.
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 05:17:05 pm »

Thanks for the content bonus, it was much appreciated. Wink

And yes, I think SJI is rapidly becoming my favorite of the comics. Just curious if it will continue after this particular story arc is complete. :p

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 05:18:21 pm »

Just curious if it will continue after this particular story arc is complete. :p

Yes.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 07:16:25 pm »

I wonder if MCT would consider doing a cartoon movie or shorter feature about SJI?  Animation would probably be too much to ask, but just pan and scan on the various panels, etc.  Maybe voice audio for the dialog and narration would be possible, but hiring talent for that would be expensive, unless they used internal volunteers.

Or write something new with the same art and characters, maybe.

I would pay money for something like that, provided there was a trailer I could see in advance of purchase...

Daphne, how many separate voices can you do?... Grin
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 07:48:09 pm »

There are tools available that allow you to digitally 'sign' an image invisibly.  You wouldn't necessarily need to do it for all of the images in a comic set, just one of them selected at random.  Stick the username or a hash thereof into the signature.  With a bit of technical wizardry you might even be able to set it up as an automatic server-side modification of the image data as it is sent to the user, so you wouldn't need to manually create and store different signed images for each user.

Technology is fun!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 11:12:37 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Daphne, Am I missing something here, was there a comic along with the great pictures and personal info on the girls of SJI??

Reason I ask is, I only can access the pictures, no comic, if I am doing something wrong, let me know please, as always great work with all the comics.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 11:14:22 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Daphne, Am I missing something here, was there a comic along with the great pictures and personal info on the girls of SJI??

Nope.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 12:08:15 pm »

Thank you Daphne, Looking forward to the next(maybe) goodie you have planned for we members, still waiting for the FEM/DOM comic, but that will be in the near future with all the other things you are working on!!

Looking forward to the next movie from MCT also. Grin Grin Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2017, 08:09:13 pm »

This bonus has been added to the new site.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: