Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Illustrated Scripts/Stories?  (Read 5230 times)
master
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: August 01, 2010, 07:40:23 am »

Just wondering: any chance we could see some of the illustrated scripts from your audiobooks show up on this site? Or maybe, to beef up content, you could get a few of your existing stories spiced up with a couple of illustrations (in the style of the aforementioned scripts), rather than going the full comic route?

Reason for the question: was just thinking about the long waits for the hand-illustrated titles, and thought maybe part of the issue is too many panels. While i prefer the multi-panel "comic book" look, it just seems that the Poser artists use a lot of single-panel "splash" pages and therefore get more done faster. So if we're cutting panels to pick up speed, why not take it further? Your customers get more product, with less work from your artists...and if you use existing stories, significantly less work for you (although we'd all appreciate original work in almost every case). And if you were willing to add "Obedience" to the site as a freebie, why not do the same with the illustrated scripts?

Anyway, it's just something to consider. Any thoughts from fellow members?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 03:08:10 pm »

Well, funny you should mention... Smiley

Our next update is almost exactly what you describe: An illustrated version of my story "Excerpts from a Found Travel Guide." (It's the funniest thing I've ever written, if I do say so myself.)

Also on the schedule is an original story with illustrations, "Downstairs."

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 10:05:50 am »

Will you EVER do another chapter of Wednesday Afternoon's, that was one of my favorite story's from you, and the extra art work just teased me to believe that you were at least thinking of doing another chapter.

How about it Daphne??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: