Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:36:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 7334 times)
ffranco999
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« on: December 03, 2014, 11:07:08 pm »

I'm new here, but I notice there is one subgenre of mc story I enjoy that seems to be missing. That is, the story where the beneficiary of the mc is not the one doing it and does not know how it's happening. A good example is in the Doctor MC story, The Bimborg, where the geeky high school senior hero is rewarded with a number of bimborg lovers, but doesn't know the girls from his school have been transformed to please him.

I have two ideas for this: 1) a divorced father helping his shy son during the his first year at college. Or turning that around, 2) an older son, at college, helping his divorced son. Or any other variations on the theme Daphne or another author might like. The interesting thing for me in these kind of stories is the beneficiary's puzzlement at how his life has changed so much and that now women find him so attractive. (I have considered writing these as mpc stories, but doubt if I'll ever get back to writing.)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 07:57:10 am »

We have something coming that we think you'll love. :-)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:17 am »

you can use a I pad or tab or cell phone to control the woman.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 08:37:18 pm »

You know that old joke about a guy suddenly becoming a millionaire because a rich uncle passed away?  How about, in addition to the wealth, the mansion, the cars, etc., the guy discovers that he's also inherited a harem of beautiful young women?  He then spends the rest of the story learning about how the women got collected, to what extent they've been changed (are they the same people they were before or were they reduced to blank slates and given new personalities), and how he can add to it.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 10:48:09 am »

Dr. MC did a story on the cousin website several years ago that's quite interesting.  It runs along these lines, and would be great to illustrate--or something similar.  The Jilliad is an ocean of ink and a HUGE cast, but maybe drawing the first week or two of it?  Mark has unintentional fun with the item, then inherits it, then almost accidentally builds a well-populated harem.  Hmm.  Still too huge to even consider I suppose, and the SJI is itself an awe-inspiring work at this stage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: