Mind Control Comics Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:46:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Characters who are into MC  (Read 15784 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: November 20, 2013, 02:01:23 pm »

So we're all here because of a particular appreciation for erotic mind control, but it's worth noting that a lot of the characters in these stories don't necessarily share that appreciation; for them it's a means to an end of getting sex.  Adrian from SJI seems downright averse to it, at times.  It's not really necessary for that to be true, however, for us to enjoy these stories, certainly.  There's a lot of other kinks where if you're writing smut in that vein, it makes sense that the characters would share the same kink as the reader.  Obviously for us that isn't required. 

The particular kinks of the controlees isn't always explored, but one of the things that made By the Book take a turn for the hotter, at least for me, was when Charlotte was MC'ed into being an enthusiastic participant in the MC herself.  Danielle from SJI's glowing recollection of her time as a mind-controlled sex slave in the New York harem early on was similarly promising. 

What do you guys think?  Is it hot when a subject of MC is aware of and willing in what's going on in the story, and enthusiastic about their own control (and others, in serial recruitment/harem stories)?  Obviously it can get a bit weird given that if someone was willing to be MCed in these stories they wouldn't need to be (from the perspective of the controller), but I think it's hot anyway.  For the subject, though, if they like the loss of control, I could see the appeal. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 02:02:55 pm »

This is relevant to my interests! I'd be very curious to hear what the readers have to say.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 10:41:55 pm »

Agree with Haight's assessment of By the Book. Not very interesting right up until Charlotte, then hit most of my buttons. Controlled into controlling is a personal favourite of mine.
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 09:40:55 am »

Geo is correct, both about By the Book and about the general theme of controlled into controlling.  For example, the latest By the Book has the latest victim delivering a message, with a ps, to the "main" controller from Charlotte.  (I'm too lazy to look up names right now.)

I generally like when the controlled are made to enjoy being controlled (as long as what they do is not horrifying or overly humiliating).  Some scenes in Beyond Rubies - especially some of the earlier issues, but to a lesser extent in more recent ones -  as the various rubied women start to enjoy things are very hot, for example.  Controlling someone into doing something just so they can be hurt/destroyed/whatever while aware of what they are doing is usually (but not always) a turnoff, by contrast.

SJI is a rare exception among MC stories for me inasmuch as the plot, characters, themes, etc., and how MC fits in with that world, are far more important to me than the MC itself.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 09:55:26 am »

I do tend to avoid writing characters who come into the story with a pre-existing MC fetish, in part because if I allowed myself, every single character would have that. Smiley That being said, they do exist (Duncan in "Lost Weekend" pops to mind). And I'll admit that using MC to implant an MC fetish is definitely a kink of mine...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 01:25:16 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:54:59 am by GodWilling » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 12:15:04 am »

Odd how the mind works, eh? My thing, obviously, is growing breasts. And not even about growing big breasts, really. Growing from an A to B cup is more than sufficient. It's all about the process. The problem with A to B is it's over pretty damn fast. I compare it to "Zap! Now you must fuck me!" Vs, "You are getting sleepy, sleepy..." Too much "sleepy sleepy" puts me to sleepy sleepy just as fast as long and drawn out expansion to Death Star boobs, so moderation in all things is a requirement.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 01:59:36 am »

Obviously having a female sexual partner who is extremely loyal and yet who is extremely supportive of one's extracurricular sexual exploits is a fantasy for a lot of guys.  The behavior of a lot of the controllers can be described as somewhat predatory; the enthusiastic endorsement of that behavior by a female subject of it, whether that idea was put there by the mind control or not, pushes all the right buttons for me.  A character who was complicit in mind control right from the get-go might be a little strange; one who was a fan of it not so much because the idea was implanted but because of the fact that her sex life suddenly got great once she started being mind controlled might be interesting.  Sort of a mental version of "I love it when you tie me up." ("I love it when you make me do things.")

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 06:19:59 am »

I'm going to throw my two cents in and agree with several of the previous posters. I enjoy it when the subject's world view is altered and they're made to like it and/or love the controller. That sort of weird place where they become an equal even as they're clearly controlled as well. Like other people mentioned, that's when By the Book jumped to the next level, and I would say that's also when SJI took its next step as well.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 01:00:19 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:55:30 am by GodWilling » Logged
Salanar
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2013, 04:18:03 am »

I haven't quite figured what about MC stories I like so much, other than the basic guy-gets-girl-to-do-whatever-he-wants idea. I'll throw out a few of my thoughts, and point out I was particularly impressed with:

http://mcstories.com/AllDolledUp/index.html

http://mcstories.com/Adjusters/index.html

In both stories, the plot went well beyond the basic MC. Adjusters ties up almost all of the loose ends by the the end (last I checked), but All Dolled Up needs some fleshing out. Suffice to say, I suspect I'm much more into the process as the foreplay, and then, bam! sex slave is fucked into mindless orgasms. Or something along those lines. Either way, great examples of MC done right (for me).
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 05:16:32 pm »

I guess it all depends on what you mean by mind control. A lot of stories start with someone putting the odd suggestion into someone's head and end with the victim being totally enslaved. That's what I mean by "the process" or "the taking" - or the seduction, if you will. Stories that stay in the realm of "Why did I just do that?" are to me all process - and that should be great for me. The irony is, though, that although I don't get much out of the actual final total enslavement, I kind of need it to be there because that's where the peril comes from.

I guess for me I like what happens after the enslavement a lot more than you.  I really like induction sequences (Good to the Last Drop comes to mind, that would make a good comic, hint hint), but I like it when the subjects are totally enslaved, but not zombies, and enjoy their sex-slavery, or at least perpetually sexually satisfied enough to set aside the fact that they're a mind-controlled fuck toy.  This 'peril' that you talk about is not as much of a turn on for me, I think - it's the part where they switch from dreading being MCed to loving it that really gets me going.  And then especially if they want to share the gift with a large harem.  I also like it when the women involved are perfectly lucid, not zombies, and are aware that they're being MCed - but knowing that their mind's been altered doesn't make it any easier to go against their commands (or make them less likely to enjoy their state.)

In both stories, the plot went well beyond the basic MC. Adjusters ties up almost all of the loose ends by the the end (last I checked), but All Dolled Up needs some fleshing out. Suffice to say, I suspect I'm much more into the process as the foreplay, and then, bam! sex slave is fucked into mindless orgasms. Or something along those lines. Either way, great examples of MC done right (for me).

I'm a bit wary of too much plot in MC stories, I guess; I like the process, but I like what comes after, too.  I've only read the beginning of Adjusters (which is very long iirc), but I'm generally more a fan of stories in which the controller is gung-ho about mind-controlling his subjects.  I really like SJI, for example, for a lot of reasons, but I'm hoping that Adrian comes around to enjoying the power he holds (since his slaves will enjoy that as well).  I understand that, while people here may enjoy the MC kink, it does hit moral squick territory for a lot of the same people, so there's often a bit of quibbling over morals in these stories (the women in them need to be "saved" from the evil MC organization or whatever), but it doesn't really turn me off when the morality is ignored for the "I'm going to MC these women to have sex with me and they're going to end up loving it."

I do find it kind of fascinating that other folks approach this from different angles; I'm glad that we've got this site to discuss this sort of thing.  I know it's ironic considering that this one's on a paysite, but MCForum just doesn't have quite enough of the discussion like this for my tastes. 

sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 09:03:30 pm »

I love stories where the characters are normal hetrosexual women and certainly not into MC but as things progress they begin to lose their inhibitions, and sense of self-identity.

Beyond Rubies is a perfect example of what I think is so hot. Julie wold never have consented to this but now she enjoys enslaving others as well. I wonder what she would feel now if the programming were turned off for a bit.

Tabicos LORD MAY on mcstories is another great example of someone losing any modesty they may have held and subjecting themselves wholly to their controller. Emily did start out with a bit of a fetish in that story.

And in both stories the women are more loyal to their controller than to their husband. That shows a personality change that is very hot for someone to be controlled that completely. So some of what is hot for me is that the character is capable of betrayal. Stories in which a loving mother changes to the point that she can give up and enslave her daughters is hot for just that reason. Hive stories are great in this vein.
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2013, 11:41:47 am »

Personally I like stories where the power of MC starts to corrupt an otherwise decent individual, one of the reasons that I enjoy Hidden Knowledge so much.  Though I will admit that a character that has an MC fetish to begin with would be a nice change of pace.  Maybe a guy who buys little nick knacks on trips out of the country that has a good MC story behind them.  After doing this for years the man doesn't really expect his nick knacks to control anyone, but still buys them because he figures there are worse hobbies, and there is still a small spark in him, and ember of hope that wishes that there was magic in the world and that maybe some day he'll find some.  Then one day, one of his nick knacks works.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 07:26:14 am »

I think that this can be refreshing every once in a while, so it might be worth looking into for a couple stand-alone comics.  But whilst I do find the induction and brainwashing to be the hottest parts of the fetish, I still like to know what happens next (i.e. sex, harems, enslavement).  In other words, I love there to be a story tied into the fetish, like in Hidden Knowledge or Martian Harem.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: