Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:19:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Games  (Read 19073 times)
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: September 01, 2013, 08:04:19 pm »

I've found some very fun mind control games over on the Hypnopics forum recently and it got me wondering if you have had the idea of making and selling games here?  It's been proven that you can get models and great voices specifically for mind control projects, and if nothing else you can get one of the wonderful artist here at MCC to do artwork for the various scenes.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 08:28:28 pm »

I've found some very fun mind control games over on the Hypnopics forum recently and it got me wondering if you have had the idea of making and selling games here?  It's been proven that you can get models and great voices specifically for mind control projects, and if nothing else you can get one of the wonderful artist here at MCC to do artwork for the various scenes.

There's... ahem... some discussion about that!  Can you point me at some of the games you've been interested in?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 11:14:07 am »

Some of the folk over at the collective do potentially good work that unfortunately is crippled by the tool of choice. Maybe I'm too much of a software usability wonk, but RAGS makes me want to twist people's heads off. I can't tell you if any of the games are actually good because a few minutes into playing any of them the UI always drives me right back out.

hypnonymous seems to have a really good eye for this sort of thing and story structure in general.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 11:15:29 am »

Not saying that we've thought about this at all (ahem). but if we did, we'd do it as an HTML5 game hosted as part of the MCC subscription.

(Oh, look, documentation on HTML5 local storage open in another window of my browser. What a coincidence!)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 08:48:30 pm »

Huh.  Interesting.  I don't know what a good erotic MC game would be like. 

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 06:23:21 am »

Apologies for reviving an older thread, but the games I really enjoyed were: The Lilith Device, A New Man, and The House that Jack Built.
miragian
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 08:15:14 am »

Just to add to this being around. Mind Shift is pretty nice too.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 01:56:09 pm »

sound good
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 11:17:09 am »

I've played most of the RAGS games available through the Collective. A few were compelling: enough story to be interesting, good enough art to create anticipation, and hard enough to be fun. RAGs is limiting because Windows, but not too much. I play in a VM. HTML5 would be oh so much more, er, accessible.

For adventure-category games, the puzzle is the thing, and that's pretty hard to do well, it seems. OTOH, a straight adaptation of any of the high-ranking text adventures in http://www.ifcomp.org/ might yield something that's not terribly costly to produce, fun to play, and thus a worthwhile investment. I'd pay a few bucks to play an IF game with MCC-level artwork (especially if the puzzles required actually LOOKING at the art).
strdnc1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 04:01:41 pm »

Apologies for reviving an older thread, but the games I really enjoyed were: The Lilith Device, A New Man, and The House that Jack Built.

HTJB would suggest an amazing comic in my mind. expand on the search for jack and not knowing about his new home, show more quirks of people doing strange things due to programming, slip in an opportunity for moding the persons body maybe, and end it with either the character or jack surrounded by the slaves maybe both as co-owners. could turn into a long run and very fun story if done right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: