Mind Control Comics Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Strange Package  (Read 5554 times)
FireoftheMonkey
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: June 29, 2012, 12:22:13 pm »

Not sure if you would be interested in this but I was writing a short story series around this, and honestly I would love to see it turned into a comic.  Ideally I would love to start writing for comics in some way but I completely understand that you probably have more writers then you know what to do with.  If you have any advise for places to meet an artist to help out with start up a web comic or something like that I would love to hear it, thanks ahead of time and here is my idea.

A 20 something young man is living with his father and new step mother, his father and biological mother got divorced when he was five.  And needless to say his father did not fight the full custody his mother wanted, thus his father and himself don't get along.  His step mother and step sister (18) are drop dead gorgeous and at least the daughter enjoys taunting the main character.  After a short while of being taunted he receives a package from a delivery guy, inside is a set of vials containing a chemical and a three page users guide.  He tests it on his step mother, as she is naive and easily convinced to do things.  He then uses her while she is half under the effect and after a short while of excitement decides his father does not deserve her.  In fact he does, and he deserves a harem of sex slaves.  From then onwards he uses his vials to take control of his step mother, step sister, his step sisters three closest friends, his step mothers closest friend, and a few high members at his step sisters school where he works.

I started writing up the first leg of the story if you wanted to look at that I would happily send it your way.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:30:30 am »

Sounds like a real interesting story, you might consider writing your story and submitting it to a story website as well as seeing if you can get Daphne to turn it into a comic.

In any case, good luck with your endouvours!! Grin Grin Grin
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 02:03:21 pm »

I like this storeline I hope that this website go with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: