Mind Control Comics Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:28:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind Control INCEST!!!  (Read 14636 times)
devilhell
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: October 27, 2011, 05:17:03 pm »

I love stories of mind control incest inducing ... Too bad this site have found that although some of the artists are of excellent quality.  Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 pm »

I love stories of mind control incest inducing ... Too bad this site have found that although some of the artists are of excellent quality.  Wink

Um, you did read the "Bearing Gifts" series, didn't you? Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
devilhell
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 05:23:25 pm »

I read the hystória yes and I broke up with praise for the author ... I even write it in a forum aimed at making suggestions.
devilhell
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 05:29:15 pm »

I think there is a large audience for such stories. The number of stories in the genre mcstories.com not let me lie.  Grin
devilhell
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 03:15:28 am »

More incest pleeeeeease!!!
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 12:09:05 pm »

Such stories are very interesting when the women involved are unaware of what they are doing.

"While my daughter chatted about her schoolwork, she continued to stroke my cock.  My wife walked in in an open robe, held open by her massive tits.  I am so glad the two of you are getting along so well, she said.  She casually mounted my cock and began to fuck me, while our daughter switched from stroking me to sucking on her mother's tits.  My mother's sister, in a black nightie. continued to stroke her pussy while watching the whole thing."
Garg22
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 01:16:01 pm »

Always been more of a M/S fan myself.  That's one of the reasons I kinda wished that the Bearing Gifts series had continued because it had that had that possability and also had my second faveorate hot M/D not related to the mind controler by blood.

Oh well Bearing Gifts was a bit too formulalistic for my tastes, so I'm not too upset that it isn't being continued.  However I do hope that at some point we get another series with a teenage male as the main character that will allow this possability to happen again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: