Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comic idea - Man MCed to become MCer  (Read 6724 times)
BillionSixx
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: June 12, 2015, 01:36:55 am »

Imagine this: A husband and wife somehow discover Absolute Mind Control. Basically, you can design a new personality and permanently implant it into a subject. The new Personas could be things like Mindless Drone, Devoted Servant, or Horny Bimbo.
The wife is seriously turned on by the idea of being turned into a fanatic slave. Intelligent, but with no thought but to serve and please her husband, but he is lukewarm to the idea at best. He likes his wife the way she is.
The wife becomes obsessed by her desires, and spends weeks in secret designing a new Persona; The Evil Dominant Master. She is probably very foolish to do this, but sometimes our fetishes can be quite irrational. Maybe while she is doing this, part of her mind is saying "You should put some limits on this," but the rest of her mind is "No, this is so hot!"
She tricks or sneaks her way into turning her husband into the Evil Dominant she craved, and her plan is one thousand percent successful. He becomes Pure Evil, and only wants slaves and sex. He loves what he has become but is no longer capable of gratitude, so he punishes her for tricking him by turning her into a mindless drone, then goes out to build a personal empire of hot slaves.
After this, the story can go anywhere. Perhaps he enslaves an intelligent (but hot) coworker to manage his empire. She would become his fanatic thrall, enslaving new women for him, and helping him to become wealthy and powerful so he can sit at home and get his dick sucked.

Basically, I like the idea of a person being turned into an evil power-mad mind controller, then watching him cut loose.
wcw43921
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 04:48:07 pm »

Something like this, perhaps?

BillionSixx
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 06:30:03 pm »

A bit. I'm not surprised it's been done in some way.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 08:27:35 pm »

I admit, I'm intrigued.  Normally I don't always like the guys that I like to label as total bastards--creeps who take what was a good thing and completely screw it up into something fit for a demon--but this sounds interesting enough that if you were to base something off it, I'd read it for the heck of it if nothing else.  Just try to tone down the evil part to maybe something like a benevolent dictator--desires world conquest, but puts limits on who his targets are and just how he goes about it.  Maybe he draws the line when it comes to happily married or soon to be married couples or he makes women devoted to him, but not to the point that they'll commit murder with a smile.  One thing I love to see in mind control stories is when the controller ends up facing a moral crisis and must decide if what he does makes both himself and the women in question truly happy.  I know that's off topic, but just consider it food for thought.
BillionSixx
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 12:55:31 am »

I admit, I'm intrigued.  Normally I don't always like the guys that I like to label as total bastards--creeps who take what was a good thing and completely screw it up into something fit for a demon--but this sounds interesting enough that if you were to base something off it, I'd read it for the heck of it if nothing else.  Just try to tone down the evil part to maybe something like a benevolent dictator--desires world conquest, but puts limits on who his targets are and just how he goes about it.  Maybe he draws the line when it comes to happily married or soon to be married couples or he makes women devoted to him, but not to the point that they'll commit murder with a smile.  One thing I love to see in mind control stories is when the controller ends up facing a moral crisis and must decide if what he does makes both himself and the women in question truly happy.  I know that's off topic, but just consider it food for thought.

I can see your viewpoint, and it does make for a good complex story. But a big part of these stories is fantasy. What if there were no consequences? What if we were unfettered by morality? I realize that in real life, "evil" people are really just petty, selfish and banal, with no thought of others, but in a fantasy story things can be more melodramatic. And also, the darkness of the fantasy can make it better. You are aroused by the idea of being like the Evil Protagonist, even while you are horrified, and glad you aren't like him in real life.
Your loving wife turns you evil? Make her a mindless drone, sell her, and never think about her again. The hot but capable coworker? Enslave her, fuck her, use her as a tool to serve your needs. The cute, charming well-read barista who is working her way through college? Turn her into a brain-dead bimbo, use her for a weekend, then send her home. Who cares that she's semi-retarded now and can barely make it through the day. You're done with her.
It's fantasy, consequences don't apply, whether legal or moral.

I had an interesting idea, though, to add a layer of interest. I remember reading the original Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story. It said that Hyde physically repulsed people even though there wasn't anything obviously wrong with him. They could sense his wrongness. I like the idea that the new Evil character can't help but freak people out on a subliminal level. Even people who know him can sense his evil, though they may not understand it, and might try to deny it. It would be subtle though, nothing blatant, but still, he would end up mostly dealing with with world by proxy, through his controlled slaves.

I might just write it as a story myself, and send it to the EMCSA, though it would be cool to see it visually.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: