Mind Control Comics Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: When we last left our heroes...  (Read 174511 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2012, 08:36:01 am »

That's possible, but it looks like the entire squad began making appointments one right after the other.  It's not alphabetical, maybe he has this organized into cliques?  Nah, most recent appointment makes more sense.  But it's not either of those.  Dani's listed at the top (presumably the last appointment), but Cait's listed next, and we know Laura's appointment was scheduled (and began) after Cait's from the timelin in episodes 7 and 8.  So it's not order of appointment.  What's the organizing principle here?  If not for that order problem, I'd say that Rachel got a gift certificate and then recommended the treatment to the squad...except the freshmen? Huh  Is Hitomi a fellow freshman? Huh

ETA--What's the name of the coffee place where Raven works?  Is it Atomic Coffee?  If yes, isn't that awkward, since the proprietor is one of Erin's exes? Wink  If not where IS Atomic Coffee?  Huh Did the sheer power of Erin's disdain force it to close sometime between Adrian's arrival and The Night of the Watch? Huh
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:42:14 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2012, 04:52:04 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:33:31 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2012, 04:54:21 pm »

Erin works at Overroasted, or more recently Over Roasted.

Raven works at Overroasted.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2012, 05:13:47 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:33:42 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2012, 10:04:44 pm »

Was Atomic Coffee the proto-name of Overroasted, or is it a competitor?  If it's a competitor, does it still exist?  If not who was the owner, and when did he (I'm assuming it's a he) pull up stakes, and who moved into the space?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2012, 11:08:27 am »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:33:54 pm by GodWilling » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2012, 04:02:09 pm »

I think you forgot add the two Librarian that work with MALLORY LEFEBRE  (124)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2012, 02:44:32 am »

But we don't have names for them yet...do we? Huh
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2012, 02:15:57 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:34:06 pm by GodWilling » Logged
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2012, 09:08:06 pm »

social media has spoiled me. I wish I could "like" posts
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2012, 08:11:54 am »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:34:17 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2012, 08:47:18 am »

Pat does seem considerably more chill than Adrian is/was.  It's possible he wasn't surprised to have a female roommate, but then he heard her call out to him from the shower, so he had some warning.  When we first saw Rain's place, I was more interested in the musical instruments lying around than all the medieval art on the walls.  At the time, the prevailing theory was that she was the blond for whom Q-Box served his time, and we knew she had a frosty relationship with Jacqui.  I thought she and Jacqui were roughly the same age, so I tried to figure out where she might plug into the college hierarchy and assuming her to be mid-thirties and a lover of music (as evidenced by the instruments strewn about her residence) I wondered if she was a Prof or assistant Prof of music.  This was back when we thought she was a normal human.  Now, we think she might have been Wilmot's paramour or his direct heir which throws a lot of things into confusion.  Polly indicates that she has Greek heritage, might she be joking about being a muse, and she's waited quietly all this time for her paramour's reemergence and now...voila?

We know the machinery is switched on, but it's unclear if the belltower is actively broadcasting, or if it only has the "mating experiment" music setting.  Its effects might be gradually being felt around campus and town, but everything we've seen so far can be attributed to other causes.

Harem Night had Dani Erin, Mallory, and Caitlyn.  The day after Harem Night, Adrian has coupled with Jacqui, Dani again, and Amy.  So that's five and Cait is the only undergrad (so far).  Maybe the only phenomenon we might attribute to  the belltower is Adrian's stamina, but I got the sense that that was already ingrained.

EDIT--Because I belatedly realized I messed up the Honeywell twins names in this post earlier, I went back to GodWilling's info master on the first page of this thread and I tripped over something.

Erin is supposedly 5'3"  Huh? Huh  I went back to the early part of The Night of the Watch and saw that she's wearing heels most of the time, but they don't look lik eight/nine inch stillettos (which wouldn't they have to be for her to be only a couple inches shorter than Dani (5'10") in her maid's outfit?  Also, Adrian is what 6'1" she doesn't look tiny when the heels come off.  Ah, whatever.  My personal blunder/unawareness.

And Marliese is 5'6" but she looks almost the same height nude as 5'10" in her maid's uniform and 2" open-toed shoes.  What?

All of this is made even more confusing by the covers.  In themost recent one with Mallory, Dani and Erin grouped together, they aren't wearing clothing and appear to be standing on a level.  Mallory looks the tallest, but that could be perspective or Dani could be slouching, I guess.  However, no WAY does Erin look 7" shorter than Dani or Mallory.  If Dani's 5'10," I'd guess 5'6" for Erin or 5'5" at the absolute outside.*shrug*
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:47:40 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2012, 02:13:09 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:34:29 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2012, 06:33:16 pm »

Well, it is canon that there's 'something in the water' with respect to Wilmot and its womens' breasts, right?  I wonder if the tower had anything to do with that?

But Erin mentioned that she always got hot down there, near the transmitter room.  And was it just at really low power?  Did Erin and Adrian accidentally turn it up?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2012, 06:17:33 am »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:34:42 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: