Mind Control Comics Forum
May 19, 2024, 01:06:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 135: My Own Religion  (Read 10604 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 16, 2012, 07:17:11 am »

Coming very shortly!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 07:31:17 am »

And it's up!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 07:51:43 am »

did take long

She have nice move
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 08:06:54 am »

Not a splash page, a beautiful splash sequence!! Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin  GW may not even mind that there weren't any views of Lenore's glorious rear.Wink

Some questions are unanswered

1. Did Mallory just make the meal and scoot?  Where is she right now?  Is she the third with Jacqui and Laura and the perfume sample party?

2.  We were...well, I was shocked to learn that before the evening with Amy and Laura, Jacqui had no experience with women.  Did Erin have experience with women before The Watch?

3. About the...er....cawing.  Is that supposed to be Lenore's impression of baby-bird cheeping to be fed or is there some other joke here that I'm just to dense to get? Huh

ETA--one more interesting question.  What was going to be the end of Raven's sentence/thought that Erin cut off in the last panel?

"Um, it would be a bad idea to say that I..."  What?  "Never did this before?"  "have been fantasizing about this?"  "Never thought this would happen?"  What?  What's the end of that sentence?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 08:13:54 am by jmundt29 » Logged
Werdna
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Gin-soaked dandy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 08:18:30 am »

Awesomeness continues.  No surprise there, but it still should be said.  I really am amazed how this gets better and better.  Now I want Mallory to come in with the watch and induct Lenore into the harem.

I think the "Caw, caw caw" is meant to be - she's sounding like a raven.

I think the end of Raven's sentence was going to be "... love you?"  I think Erin knows it, but doesn't want it said aloud.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 12:26:26 pm »

Not a splash page, a beautiful splash sequence!! Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin  GW may not even mind that there weren't any views of Lenore's glorious rear.Wink

Some questions are unanswered

1. Did Mallory just make the meal and scoot?  Where is she right now?  Is she the third with Jacqui and Laura and the perfume sample party?

2.  We were...well, I was shocked to learn that before the evening with Amy and Laura, Jacqui had no experience with women.  Did Erin have experience with women before The Watch?

3. About the...er....cawing.  Is that supposed to be Lenore's impression of baby-bird cheeping to be fed or is there some other joke here that I'm just to dense to get? Huh

ETA--one more interesting question.  What was going to be the end of Raven's sentence/thought that Erin cut off in the last panel?

"Um, it would be a bad idea to say that I..."  What?  "Never did this before?"  "have been fantasizing about this?"  "Never thought this would happen?"  What?  What's the end of that sentence?

I'm at work and I can not go back and look on old posting.
1: Jacqui was not to show up and laura is working late and show up later.
2:Amy teaching how to do thing Like eat pussy  she know how to do girl on girl
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 02:18:05 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:29:44 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 02:21:45 pm »

Is that supposed to be Lenore's impression of baby-bird cheeping to be fed

After a fashion.

Does she sprout raven wings when she comes?

No spoilers!

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 11:41:48 pm »

I'm very tired and I gather from its complete absence on the calendar that there is no slated Saturday edition of SJI.  More's the pity.Wink  I'll try to make this quick.

I completely forgot to ask about Dani because I didn't think she would be involved in the dinner preparation, but considering that she was principal chef and supervisor on the Night of the Watch, that was...careless of me to assume she'd just go somewhere else.

My joke about Mallory.  Yeah, I know Jacqui wasn't slated to be at the dinner and Laura had to reschedule, but if you remember, back on the morning of THUMP (THIS mornng in SJI time), the three experimenters (Jacqui, Laura, and Amy) made plans to hang out together again with perfume samples.  Amy's part of that plan was obviously superseded by her new plans with Adrian, which she had as soon as Erin made them for her.  So, Amy's at a restaraunt flirting with Adrian.  However, we've had no indication that Laura and Jacqui's plans were rescheduled.  So, when wildly speculating where Mallory might have disappeared to, I meant to ask "Did Mallory just make the meal and scoot?  If so, where to?  Is she the new third at the Perfume Party with Laura and Jacqui (an apt tutorial replacement for Amy since she self-identifies as lesbian)?"  Of course, I garbled it.  And my typos didn't help.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2012, 08:24:39 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:29:55 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2012, 05:54:30 pm »

I think you're confusing the order of events.  Erin extended the invite to Raven that morning at the coffee shop.  Laura talked in a vague way about The Night of The Watch, and future plans, but the invite was from Erin.

ETA--And....we were both wrong.  Ta Da! Grin  Erin was reconfirming the dinner, but Laura didn't make the invite.  It looks like Mallory made both phone invites back in Denoument---or we have no idea who made Raven's invite because we never saw it.  I'm thinking Denoument, Mal invites Raven to the SJI, lets her know it's a social thing and Laura's invited too, so no pressure, no awkwardness, just relax.  Then Erin drops by X number of days later to clarify things.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:29:19 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 07:45:31 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:30:04 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 08:23:54 pm »

Oh, also, we learned something very important about the timeline of The Night a couple weeks ago and I missed it.  Apparently, between the time Dani and Adrian left to go see Derek and the time they returned with the second cohort, there was enough time for three things.

1. the wonderful sequence ending in "Her Superpower, Part 2,"
2. The completion of Jacqui's programming by Mallory and Marliese and
3. Clothes changes for Erin, Mallory, Marliese, and Jacqui (who could now wear clothes), but not enough time for Jacqui to reciprocate the physical attention she recieved from Erin, Mallory, and Marliese.

However, I think we're tripping over a sequencing issue here.  I thought that Laura opened the way for Mallory to issue the actual invite.

I think the most interesting possibilities are presented by the notion that Mallory and Dani prepared the meal and then scooted to Laura's to join Jacqui and Laura for a meal and fun of their own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: