Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1361: “Checking In”  (Read 542 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 12, 2024, 01:04:09 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 05:02:36 am »

This seems to add evidence to my idea that it is the soul itself which is being changed in this situation. Given that Miriam seems to be implying that when she gives their souls back they will be different people.

It also again begs the question: the mind can be rewired by the watch, but the soul seems more fundamental, more concrete. So how in the world is Adrian going to save everyone from this? Perhaps he can have Miriam change them back… but that assumes that’s something she can even do.

The stage also seems set for our showdown at this point, almost 2 years coming. Once Raven has finished with her watch reprogramming, in theory, Adrian and co will be heading straight for Jacqui’s. The question is whether Adrian gets there in time to catch Miriam in the act. If she finishes her soul transformation process, she could “reactivate” her victims with their programming subdued and have Aiken smooth everything over with Adrian.

Hmm. Possibilities, possibilities.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 05:08:22 am by Sharque » Logged
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 07:02:34 am »

This seems to be a parallel to page 1359. There we saw what was happening to the souls (presumably, based on what Miriam is saying here, we can assume that the fantasies are happening to the souls that are in her), and here we see what the bodies are up to.

As for how Adrian can fix this, having all the souls inside Miriam while undergoing their conditioning would seem to make it easier if he's able to get there in time. If he gets there before she puts the souls back, then it would seem to me as though using the watch on her would cascade down and undo the conditioning for the others as well. If he doesn't get there in time, though...
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 07:58:27 am »

I also definitely want to see the conclusion of this scene specifically. You don’t just give me hot zombie sex between Erin and Aiken without him cumming on her face and tits while she just stares up blankly at him.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 01:00:27 pm »

Well, I still don't think it's conclusive. After all, why is it that what's happening in Aiken's 'dream' is what is actually happening in the room? That makes perfect sense to me if the dream is what's going on in Aiken's mind while he fucks her, but not if it's what his soul is dreaming about inside Miriam. Also, why does Miriam keep interacting with these unthinking zombies, reassuring them that their souls are safe?

The positions of Erin's leg and her two hands in the first panel suggest very active participation. Her expression may be a little passive, but she no longer looks like a zombie - none of them do, really. And what did Aiken do when he went to the bedroom? Did he stand there by the bed with his clothes on until Miriam arrived with Amaltheia? Not to put too fine a point on it, why is his penis erect? Neither Erin nor Aiken can be truly unthinking, but they can be dreaming - or doing something like it.

Besides (and perhaps this is just because I don't really believe in them), I can't see how a soul would dream.

Anyway, regardless of that, I like this page very much. But if it isn't obvious, I like it better if this is mind control rather than soul control (which sounds like a terrible album).
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 02:45:14 pm »

Well, I still don't think it's conclusive. After all, why is it that what's happening in Aiken's 'dream' is what is actually happening in the room? That makes perfect sense to me if the dream is what's going on in Aiken's mind while he fucks her, but not if it's what his soul is dreaming about inside Miriam. Also, why does Miriam keep interacting with these unthinking zombies, reassuring them that their souls are safe?

The positions of Erin's leg and her two hands in the first panel suggest very active participation. Her expression may be a little passive, but she no longer looks like a zombie - none of them do, really. And what did Aiken do when he went to the bedroom? Did he stand there by the bed with his clothes on until Miriam arrived with Amaltheia? Not to put too fine a point on it, why is his penis erect? Neither Erin nor Aiken can be truly unthinking, but they can be dreaming - or doing something like it.

Besides (and perhaps this is just because I don't really believe in them), I can't see how a soul would dream.

Anyway, regardless of that, I like this page very much. But if it isn't obvious, I like it better if this is mind control rather than soul control (which sounds like a terrible album).

Influenced by Jakob as she is, I don’t think Miriam is above watching her “pets” fuck for her amusement. She told Ama that Aiken had business with “Erin’s snatch,” seeming to consider his attraction to her secondary and the carnal act itself primary. Similar to her taunting Jacqui after being “soul-sucked” by saying that she’s always been a cunt, so now that’s all she is. The worst aspects of Jakob’s fetishes seem to have come alive in Miriam.

Also, just because something is happening in Aiken’s “vision” and it’s mirroring his body fucking Erin’s body IRL doesn’t have to mean that’s the focal point of the vision itself. Jacqui isn’t actually being used as a cumrag, Reka isn’t actually being trained as a harem girl, Ama isn’t actually part of some monstergirl stable. The bodies of the victims seem entirely responsive to Miriam’s commands while being rather “dead” in their actual reactions. Reka appears blank as she masturbates in Miriam’s lap after being sucked, which seems to suggest to me that Miriam simply told her to masturbate because she thought it would be hot. Ama was handled “offscreen,” but even as she is dressing down it is done passionlessly, as if the body is simply responding to commands without any conscious volition on the part of the mind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: