Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:35:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1360: “Nuptuals”  (Read 657 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 08, 2024, 01:04:10 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 10:12:49 am »

As far as we know (since we didn’t get to see Dani’s session), this is the first time in one of the Watch visions another of the girls has been present as part of the conditioning. Marliese and Mallory were both facing Jakob alone, and Dani was simply her imprint on the watch. I wonder if Erin’s domineering presence over Raven is the reason that she is also part of this? Maybe her mind linked the conditioning and Erin given that her first exposure to it was that night in the theatre
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 03:23:40 pm »

Well, Raven has been lusting over Erin since we first met her.

I'm not sure which building has the art deco (scallop-like) window from Marliese's scene, but it seems to be one of Jakob's places - it was in the "tits and holes" scene in Miriam's mind too. And the plants in Mallory's scene made it look like that might be in one of his places too (unless anyone can identify it as somewhere else?).

So far Raven's scene does not appear to be in a house of Jakob. Like the scenes for Miriam's victims, this seems to be more a product of Raven's mind. And if that's the case, it's maybe not surprising that Erin has turned up. Is Jakob actually present in Raven's mind? Might someone else turn up? In that case can it possibly be someone other than Adrian (please)? After the recent fuss over in An Education, I'd quite like it if Master turned out to be Miriam with a cock.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 04:30:30 pm »

Well, Raven has been lusting over Erin since we first met her.

I'm not sure which building has the art deco (scallop-like) window from Marliese's scene, but it seems to be one of Jakob's places - it was in the "tits and holes" scene in Miriam's mind too. And the plants in Mallory's scene made it look like that might be in one of his places too (unless anyone can identify it as somewhere else?).

So far Raven's scene does not appear to be in a house of Jakob. Like the scenes for Miriam's victims, this seems to be more a product of Raven's mind. And if that's the case, it's maybe not surprising that Erin has turned up. Is Jakob actually present in Raven's mind? Might someone else turn up? In that case can it possibly be someone other than Adrian (please)? After the recent fuss over in An Education, I'd quite like it if Master turned out to be Miriam with a cock.

I mean, I’ve been confused since Adrian said it was Raven’s turn as to how Jakob got in her head. I get people talking about the “tits and holes” scene as being the point, but I don’t think that would be a point of entry. Erin had the watch used on her when it was still attuned to Jakob, so I get her having his fantasies in her head, and the theatre probably didn’t help. Miriam I get as well given we’re explicitly told he programmed her even if it wasn’t with the watch. That’s why they get spacey at the end of Jacqui’s story about the 80s when she says “tits and holes.” Raven, however, was reeled in for maybe half an hour, if that; to say then that that left lasting Jakob-prints in her grey matter is… odd, especially considering there’s been no such indication or concern about him being in Reka’s head since she also got sucked into the T&H night.

But then it begs the question if Raven doesn’t have Jakob properly in her, why use the watch? Just as a matter of insurance? Make sure that if Jakob does come calling (which seems inevitable at this point) that he doesn’t get his hooks in her? It’s weird.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:53:47 pm by Sharque » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 01:08:45 am »

We think Jakob programmed Miriam with the crystal.  Adrian also used the crystal on Raven at the theater.  If the crystal could put Jakob into Miriam's head, why not Raven's as well?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 02:06:58 pm »

We think Jakob programmed Miriam with the crystal.  Adrian also used the crystal on Raven at the theater.  If the crystal could put Jakob into Miriam's head, why not Raven's as well?

But I think that what Miriam had in her mind was just memories of Jakob. While he initially appeared to interact with the women, these were just things he'd said to Miriam being replayed. Erin got caught by one of Miriam's memories of looking at the crystal and being programmed by Jakob.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 04:57:50 pm »

No, actual physical Adrian in the real world, #604 and #606.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2024, 12:38:23 pm »

No, actual physical Adrian in the real world, #604 and #606.
But... I don't think we have seen any evidence that Jakob's use of the crystal put one of your Jakobite's into Miriam's mind. Erin found one in Cherry's mind, but what she found in Miriam's mind was not the same thing. So I don't think we've any reason to believe that Adrian using the crystal on Raven would put a mini-Jakob, or a mini-Adrian, into her mind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: