Mind Control Comics Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:07:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1349: “Love the One You're With”  (Read 587 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 04, 2024, 01:04:06 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2024, 08:17:19 am »

So now my question becomes whether this is a fantasy being spun in Erin/Aiken’s head or whether this is real. I would think it’s likely that this is a fantasy of Aiken’s simply given that Erin’s hair is longer like it used to be, her boobs aren’t nearly as big as the perfume made them, last we saw she is receiving the Stepford wife programming, and none of the people Miriam has soul-sucked have been this animated; they’re basically just bodies that do what she tells them to
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 08:50:55 am by Sharque » Logged
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 08:51:55 am »

I also wonder what Miriam’s purpose is with doing this to Aiken if that is what she’s doing. Yes, obviously, she needs him occupied so she can take Amaltheia and the other girls, but this seems like she’s almost making him more dominant. Assuming that the fantasies are supposed to cause fundamental changes in people because of them being impressed upon their soul, I wonder why it is that Miriam wants to make Aiken into someone who could potentially be a rival?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 08:54:03 am by Sharque » Logged
jwik01
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 09:07:00 am »

Alien's top is also a different color. Either this is Aiken's fantasy, analogous to Erin getting Stepford programmed etc, or else it's a flashback to back when they were younger and playing (relatively) innocently with erotic hypnosis, in sharp contrast to Miriam's soul-sucking.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2024, 03:14:23 pm »

It seems Aiken is supposed to be indulging in some zombie sex with Erin in the bedroom, so maybe this is what's playing out in his head while that happens, or to make that happen. Perhaps we'll see the reality next. Or maybe not.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2024, 05:34:49 pm »

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get a page that directly contrasts the brightly-colored fantasy sex and the drained/zombified actual sex that is occurring in the real world.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 10:26:32 pm »

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get a page that directly contrasts the brightly-colored fantasy sex and the drained/zombified actual sex that is occurring in the real world.

I’m down for that. Zombie sex is hot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: