Mind Control Comics Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:02:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New membership prices  (Read 5385 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: February 20, 2011, 12:50:47 pm »

Hi Daphne, I know you are attending to a family matter(I really understand about those things), but I was wondering about the cost of my CHARTER MEMBERSHIP.

When you started this site up, you wanted CHARTER members, which I became for $9.95 per month until you had problems with your credit card provider, you kept extending the time, which was very much appreciated, you then came up with a 3 month charter membership for $28.95, which was very reasonable, you then raised the rate on a 1 month membership to $21.95 a month, even though you stated when CHARTER members signed up, that's the price you will pay as long as you keep your membership current.

I know every thing goes up in price, so I am wondering is the 1 month membership still good or did you raise/lower(HA HA) the price, please let me know since my membership is due on 2/24/11, don't think you will be back by then, so I will renew it anyway, Thanks Daphne.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 12:53:50 pm »

The current prices are $21.95 for a month, or $44.95 for three months. We anticipate these lasting for a while.

Unfortunately, due to the very high credit card processing costs we have now, we're not able to continue the charter membership price. Our apologies.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: