Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:43:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 23: Plan B  (Read 5182 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 18, 2011, 01:36:22 pm »

It's up!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Lightcycle
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 12:55:39 pm »

First of all I love this page, fantastic piece of condensed story telling and hot as hell. Unfortunately it also highlights some of the issues with a weekly erotic comic in that a great sting page like this was preceded by two weeks of aborted buildup. I read a ton of webcomics and especially in ones where they only update weekly or less its important for them to be a little longer so that each issue can have a strong impact.

I only post this as a small piece of constructive criticism, I'd love to see more pages like this focused on advancing the plot/plus with the sexy/ rather then pages which are artistic and interesting to look at but were really single panel splash pages. now if a single update had both a splash art page AND a plot page thats the best of both worlds but also probably asking too much Wink

Saint James Infirmary is probably my favorite of the pieces on the site due to its longer more involved story and i just really want to see that story advance at if not a faster clip then at least a steady clip.

elbenton
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Insert clever phrase or quotation here.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 06:11:10 pm »

Writer's block is tough to get past.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: