Mind Control Comics Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:45:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:04:10 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Daphne
We're 14 years old, and we're having a membership sale!

Three-year memberships are $39.95, and one year memberships are $19.95. This sale lasts through June 10th, and you can get it just by clicking through to the join page. Current subscribers can take advantage of it as well as new or rejoining subscribers, and you should definitely consider doing so, because…

On June 11th, our membership prices are going up.

The new prices for new or renewing memberships will be:

$54.95 for a three month membership, renewing at $44.95 per month.
$34.95 for a one month membership, renewing at $24.95 per month.

It's been seven years since we've changed our pricing. Everything is more expensive now (art, hosting, credit card processing, the works), and we need to adjust prices to match. We'll always keep them as low as we possibly can.

And thank you, as always, for your support.

on: Today at 05:50:29 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by lancehunter
I've got over 200 posts on this forum, and at least 100 of them are me making wild (incorrect) guesses about what might come next in SJI. So I'm going avoid doing that this time and just say that this storyline continues to keep me on the edge of my seat.

on: Today at 05:30:33 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by elenchos
I have completely lost track of who everyone is in this book. I think it's crying out for an annotated cast of characters (forum thread? bonus?) somewhere.

on: May 30, 2024, 10:57:48 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by wannabe
You know things are in an alternate reality because the panel names are suddenly in Sentence case instead of Title Case. Ominous....

on: May 30, 2024, 12:03:01 am 

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

on: May 30, 2024, 12:03:01 am 

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: OneDollarBilly

on: May 29, 2024, 03:14:19 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by hereno
“Topic: The Hidden Knowledge is neither knowledge nor hidden. Discuss.” #verklempt

Lol. Huge twist ending. Daffyd's book has no magic powers; girls just really like him.

on: May 29, 2024, 01:43:00 pm 
Started by Daphne - Last post by Nysalor
“Topic: The Hidden Knowledge is neither knowledge nor hidden. Discuss.” #verklempt

on: May 29, 2024, 10:48:48 am 
Everyone talk amongst yourselves… fix coming shortly.

on: May 29, 2024, 01:15:43 am 
Started by Daphne - Last post by laguna85
no word balloon

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10