Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:08:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 102: Time Capsule  (Read 7158 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 18, 2012, 03:45:52 pm »

Coming August 19th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 07:40:58 pm »

Good God, a triple-update weekend?  We're not worthy!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 10:32:14 pm »

Happily seconded.  This was an excellent surprise, Daphne.

The title could be about the photos we were just introduced to, but I think the most likely item is Adrian and Erin in the mystery room.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 12:07:19 am »

And sure enough, it is.  Looks like I was right about the room containing old technology of some kind.  And courtesy of Erin being a klutz we're probably going to find out what it does... eventually.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 12:15:40 am »

if a radio we may have a Sex Slave station
Have sex Beep
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 04:18:01 am »

Curiouser and curiouser!;D

Okay, as I previously stated, my French is quite corroded.  So, I'm leaning on the notoriously unreliable Wikipedia here.  Is the "campanile" the Wilmot belltower?  If that's the case, they appear to have wandered only four or five doors down from the steam outlet, though my perspective is skewed.  They pass the belltower in panel 2 of #98, and arrive at the cabinlike shed where the vent is in panel 3, but the shed isn't in the line of buildings pictured in panel 2, so I can't say for certain how far away from the belltower the shed is.

I'm going to guess that whatever subliminal experimentation was done has been abandoned for some time, because the belltower doesn't match potential dispersal for an experiment exclusive to the cheerleaders.  Whatever this was, it was campus-wide.  Although, I suppose it's possible that if Zenon or Zenon's boss is controlling the direction of the chemistry department and student health, this represents one of her early experiments (or possibly one of the experiments she experienced).  How will whatever this is combine with or interfere with the perfume, the watch, and whatever's happening with the cheerleaders?  Only time will tell.  I am relieved that Erin's curves are apparently all her, and not the result of Wilmot meddling, but I don't want to be too hasty in leaping to conclusions.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 07:58:12 am »

Is the "campanile" the Wilmot belltower?

Yes.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 10:42:27 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:42:46 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: