Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #875: “Open Your Mouth”  (Read 2681 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 12, 2019, 12:01:41 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 03:48:09 am »

That’s a promising stare.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 02:08:15 am »

Now how to kill a red monster?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 05:00:29 am »

In 871 Zenon told Erin she could serve Jakob or him, followed in 872 by her having a similarly shocked expression to her last one here, before breaking into laughter. Given that was only four pages ago, we can at least be hopeful of seeing a different response this time.

The idea that if Adrian is dead Erin can pick a new master is an interesting bit of watch lore (watchlore?). I wonder if 21 represents Dani choosing Adrian over Derek rather than Adrian simply walking off with her. Derek in 114: "I didn't realize Adrian would..." and "I had to get them alone."

It's not clear that Dani would have known Jakob's name at that point though, let alone whether he was dead. So could she choose? We come back as well to Adrian having apparently paid for Dani's session with Zenon, so how knowing was that? And what was he going to say about Zenon before Vik killed him?

Given the Derek/Adrian mix-up, Zenon would seem to be taking a risk here leaving Aiken unshackled. Perhaps that's why Erin tries to stop Aiken here?
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 11:15:20 am »

With a red arrow, of course. And fear not: several of them have been flown into North America specially....
https://www.raf.mod.uk/display-teams/red-arrows/us-canada/

Right - next problem?

GB
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 09:53:20 pm »

[/quote]

With a red arrow, of course. And fear not: several of them have been flown into North America specially....
https://www.raf.mod.uk/display-teams/red-arrows/us-canada/

Right - next problem?
[/quote]

over kill red arrows

My thinking is Ghost buster proton pack
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 06:39:31 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: