Mind Control Comics Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:04:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #698: ”Performance Notes.”  (Read 4216 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 25, 2018, 01:01:14 am »

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 12:46:44 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 02:39:33 pm »

I don't recognize that bracelet from any of the other recent ongoing threads.  Not sure who that is.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 04:03:33 pm »

The title could suggest Erin and the theatre group - and at a stretch those boots could be Shakespearean. But we've just seen Erin at the record shop. And we've caught up this morning with most of the people who were performing last night.

I could see Astrid in those boots - or I'd like to. More likely it could be pole dancing practice.

Ideally from my point of view... well, that looks like the sort of outfit an employee at Van Winkle's might wear.

But 700 is approaching, and it could be something new. I'm up for a twist - as long as that's not Ezra.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 07:29:01 pm »

I'm thinking it is Raven is get ready for her date with Adrian
I much information to support it
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 01:08:59 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 09:19:52 am »

So, is this Adrian revealing a more direct control over Raven as a result of Mindscape Night, or is he just taking Erin's advice to "top the shit out of her"?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 12:07:12 pm »

I discounted Raven on the grounds that we'd just seen her, but we appear to have jumped to the late afternoon or early evening now.

So, is this Adrian revealing a more direct control over Raven as a result of Mindscape Night, or is he just taking Erin's advice to "top the shit out of her"?

There's only the title of this to persuade me that he's not just asking her to buy some milk on the way over. I don't know why but I can't really get excited even by Adrian's evil incarnation. For what it's worth (which is not much on current form) I am inclined to think that he is pretending to Erin that he hasn't changed.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 10:59:31 am »

A minor oddity... just a few issues ago Adrian was saying he "barely knew" Raven, but apparently he has her cel phone number?
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 10:28:15 am »

I'm sure they probably exchanged information after the last wild night (or at least Erin could provide it if asked).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: