Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:57:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 604: Exit Strategy  (Read 9559 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 23, 2017, 02:44:30 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 03:28:55 pm »

wake up time
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 06:49:45 pm »

She looks like she's positioned to participate IRL!  Grin
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 01:35:47 am »

Gotta give props to the art team for that last panel - that perfect 'under the power' look on the three girls is great. Not mindless per se, but definitely mind controlled, and one of the things I appreciate about our kink.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 05:04:37 am »

What job do Adrian have for the lady? time to forget mind blank. Do as you are toll.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 07:59:13 am »

I see three possibilities here

1. Jak-Adrian is better at masking his intentions than Jakob was and this is where his mask slips.  LOTS of happy readers in the short and medium term, but not me.

2. Adrian is still himself and he's actually using the pendant to have LESS fun.  Nobody happy in short term

3. Adrian is fully himself or fighting dark impulses, and he's using the pendant like the hypnocock trick on The Night of The Watch--facilitate faster escape.
mr_ed968
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 10:58:56 am »

I see three possibilities here

1. Jak-Adrian is better at masking his intentions than Jakob was and this is where his mask slips.  LOTS of happy readers in the short and medium term, but not me.

2. Adrian is still himself and he's actually using the pendant to have LESS fun.  Nobody happy in short term

3. Adrian is fully himself or fighting dark impulses, and he's using the pendant like the hypnocock trick on The Night of The Watch--facilitate faster escape.
My guees is Daphne will say No Spoilers to this comment! Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 11:55:29 am »

I even have a kind-of sort-of policy about that, which is that I'll step in to clear things up if there is something that I intended to be clear from the comic that wasn't clear, to avoid things going down an unproductive path. But when it comes to things that I haven't made clear, I'll let the conversation go where it will. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 12:49:57 pm »

I even have a kind-of sort-of policy about that, which is that I'll step in to clear things up if there is something that I intended to be clear from the comic that wasn't clear, to avoid things going down an unproductive path. But when it comes to things that I haven't made clear, I'll let the conversation go where it will. Smiley

That seems clear.

I guess Adrian is either inducting some new harem members or erasing memories to clean up the mess.  Like dicks and vaginas, I strongly prefer one of these over the other.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 01:46:32 pm »

That seems clear.

I guess Adrian is either inducting some new harem members or erasing memories to clean up the mess.  Like dicks and vaginas, I strongly prefer one of these over the other.

Well, you'd use the watch to induct more harem members. But he might not be using it because Dani will have more options for it in a minute; for all we know he could be using the crystal for 'calm down, don't ask questions, and do what I tell you.'

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 02:24:43 pm »

The watch may not set right that why Danielle in the dream to get right setting.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 02:56:03 pm »

Raven just can NOT catch a break, can she?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 08:37:38 pm »

Raven just can NOT catch a break, can she?

She got to have sex with Erin on multiple occasions; that's doing pretty well in my book.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 11:53:33 am »

This was  going to be #3, wasn't it?  First date after Adrian definitively said no to harem expansion.  Second time was a disciplining during the great harem arming (after she very understandably freaked out over the surprise of guns and ammo).  This was going to be third but the crystals interrupted.  Then it was maybe going to be her first chance with Adrian but he's either delayed or canceled it.  We'll see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: