Mind Control Comics Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:43:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 403: Bits and Pieces.  (Read 10053 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 18, 2015, 10:01:36 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 11:21:12 pm »

Claudia certainly seems happy about something... perhaps her old master spying on her isn't such a problem?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 12:04:03 am »

Oh. So that's where the watch is. Hopefully quite useless without a shell.

Though here's hoping Adrian and his harem get a real industrial-grade mind control device up and running soon. I don't think the pendant has the same 'ooomph.'

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 05:12:38 am »

Well Danielle made the watch and who going fix it for Julian, He also need a crystals shell to make the watch to work.
so back SJI-262 Julian give a copy of the watch to Adrian

Danielle can made another watch to work
well the pendant did work with industrial - old mind control turn off.
My thinking is that all red Crystals shell close to the pendant will work find.

jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 10:50:46 am »

Did he check for one?  Adrian asked Dani to repair The Watch as repayment for Julian saving him and Amy from Crazy Vik.  We saw her working and we saw that she was looking at and using the shells.  Did she insert one into The Watch.

Also, Claudia dismissing Adrian as a busker is REALLY rich given her situation. Angry Roll Eyes  Fuck you, Claudia.  In fact, that might be interesting. Wink

Although that does raise a question--Adrian cares for the members of his harem physically and emotionally.  So far, the bed fun he engages in seems to be centered around fulfilling and enriching their fantasies (we have yet to see about Pearl).  Jakob seems much more malicious.  The gals who experience his Watch programming seem to come out broken and scarred (Dani, and perhaps Claudia) or downright toxic (Cherry, and perhaps Claudia).  What has more than a year of this treatment done to Echo, Meghan, or the others?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 11:08:05 am »

Adrian asked Dani to repair The Watch as repayment for Julian saving him and Amy from Crazy Vik.

Um, I don't believe your recollection is accurate. Adrian has not asked Danielle to repair the Watch.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 04:38:31 pm »

I...I couldn't pull the thread far enough.  Huh  Huh?

I remembered 262 where Julian gave Adrian the shattered housing to give to Danielle to repair (and then subsequently used a rifle to save him from Vik).  I wasn't able to follow the thread out.  How'd it go from Julian to Adrian...busted, and then back to Julian, now presumably whole?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 08:59:24 pm »

SJI-264 Adrian said on the phone
(but you could if I asked you to)
Danielle yes master
if you told me to

SJI-262 I think is not the same watch
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:01:33 pm by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 09:46:12 pm »

I remembered 262 where Julian gave Adrian the shattered housing to give to Danielle to repair (and then subsequently used a rifle to save him from Vik).  I wasn't able to follow the thread out.  How'd it go from Julian to Adrian...busted, and then back to Julian, now presumably whole?

I don't think it did.  I just scanned through every SJI between #262 and the present and there was no on-screen transfer of the watch housing to Julian.  (I'm not even sure there was an opportunity for an off-screen transfer, unless Adrian gave it to Caitlyn and Julian took it off her while she was under the influence of the pendant -- and there's no evidence at all to support such a scenario.)  My guess is that this is a second housing (or the one he gave Adrian was).  Kuppler's company makes timepieces.  It wouldn't be weird for them to have a bunch of regular watches lying around.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 03:34:00 pm »

And he's screwing with Claudia because...why?  He thinks it might be fun?  He owes Adrian's crew for saving him from that blood-monster?  It'll be interesting to find out.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 09:13:22 pm »

And he's screwing with Claudia because...why?  He thinks it might be fun?

What, you don't think screwing with Claudia would be fun?  She's gorgeous.

He owes Adrian's crew for saving him from that blood-monster?  It'll be interesting to find out.

Perhaps he was messing with Adrian instead?  Give him a duplicate housing in the hopes he'll get Danielle to make a second Watch?  But yes, the motivations of the players here are somewhat opaque at this point.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 09:34:18 pm »

Physically screwing Claudia could be great fun.

Screwing with her mind with no upside, no plan, no advantage, and no endgame?  That seems kinda random, and a bit of a contradiction to his deactivating a security and surveillance system a minute before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: