Mind Control Comics Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DF/MCT Presents: "Mod Kit"!  (Read 10437 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 06, 2014, 05:26:30 pm »

MCT/DF is proud to present our latest release, "Mod Kit"!

Didi is Rory's sexbot... but his wife doesn't approve of him having a sexbot just lounging around the house (although their friend Madi is totally into this idea). But Didi's latest update includes a little something that might help his wife understand the advantages of the latest in technology...

Starring Summer Brielle, Allison Moore, and Jeanie Marie!

Trailers and downloads are available at:

http://daphnesfantasies.com/

If you have trouble with the URL-wrapping that Clips4Sale does, the trailers can be directly gotten at here:

And thank you, as always, for your support!

-- Daphne et Henri

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 07:00:59 pm »

This looks pretty phenomenal. 

Do you hype these anywhere?  I only seem to here about them when they're released.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 07:04:40 pm »

This looks pretty phenomenal.

Summer Brielle is really quite something else.

Do you hype these anywhere?  I only seem to here about them when they're released.

We don't really pre-announce videos, relying instead on the Element of Surprise! Bwahahaha. Ha.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 12:39:42 pm »

*grumble*web support*grumble*

I look forward to the opportunity to purchase this.

Daphne used to hype them with descriptions, but there was some...unpleasantness over a clamor for a firm release date for a hotly anticipated title (which proved to be well worth the wait).  The new system works well and has unexpected benefits
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:41:39 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 10:10:29 pm »

There are hints sometimes on the twitter account, but you have to be savvy and read between the lines.
https://twitter.com/MCTheatre

Sidenote: the fact that Paris Kennedy live tweets wrestling be-stills my nerdish heart.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 07:53:45 am »

We don't really pre-announce videos, relying instead on the Element of Surprise! Bwahahaha. Ha.
Yes. It is right up there with the COMFY CHAIR!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 11:04:44 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:10:15 am by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: