Mind Control Comics Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:15:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1368: “Diversified Assets”  (Read 597 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 07, 2024, 01:04:06 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 08:09:53 am »

I’m a simple man: I see Erin’s boobs, I rate the issue 5*.

I am curious, however, about what she means. Her words seem to suggest that it is the doctor telling her that her man may have needs she can’t satisfy, so… what are those needs? Theoretically they’re sexual given the context, but what could he need that she can’t provide? Why is a different woman needed for them?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 10:04:30 am by Sharque » Logged
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 11:07:13 am »

I’m a simple man: I see Erin’s boobs, I rate the issue 5*.

I am curious, however, about what she means. Her words seem to suggest that it is the doctor telling her that her man may have needs she can’t satisfy, so… what are those needs? Theoretically they’re sexual given the context, but what could he need that she can’t provide? Why is a different woman needed for them?

Having a second woman could be a need in itself.  Maybe he needs a blonde.  Maybe he needs a better cook.

I'd been sort of checked out of this comic, to be honest I've long since lost track of who like half of the characters are; I have no idea why Miriam's been zombifying her mom and Erin.  But I do like this little tradwife/slave storyline with Erin, even if it's only in fantasy (I don't know!).  Making a woman into a tradwife sex slave pushes some of my buttons.  See also the recent run of the best comic ever, "The In-Law Unit."
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 04:29:15 pm »

Her words seem to suggest that it is the doctor telling her that her man may have needs she can’t satisfy, so… what are those needs? Theoretically they’re sexual given the context, but what could he need that she can’t provide? Why is a different woman needed for them?

I think you've just exploded the myth of extramarital affairs. I may be wrong but my guess would be that the point is not the truth or specific implications of what she's saying, so much as the fact that she accepts it to be true. I suppose that the more important the identity of her husband actually is in this dream, the more likely I am to be wrong about that.

It seems to me that Erin is being brainwashed to become a sexual object/domestic servant who believes any memories she retains of a past life in which she was a powerful witch and in love with Adrian were delusions. She will happily provide everything her husband needs, but not out of love, only out of duty - and specifically because this is one of the duties assigned to her by the doctor. I don't think she's necessarily being programmed to suggest to her husband that he should have a girlfriend. Rather, she is being programmed to accept so completely that a man cannot be satisfied sexually by just one woman that she would actively want her husband to have other women. After all, it is her duty to ensure that he is always sexually satisfied. And why should she care? She doesn't love her husband and she doesn't need his love, even if he has any for her. She's only here because it's her duty to service his needs.

When 'domesticated' first came up in 1334 I immediately thought of Yves and his beauty supplies business, because I've long wondered if (hoped) he dabbles in the supplying of the occasional beauty too. (This goes all the way back to the twin Princess Pink blondes in 82 with the van parked outside.) I don't think it's going to happen, but this brainwashed Erin could easily be sold off as a bride to the highest bidder.

Regardless, this programming does suggest to me something different to "Erin is returned to Adrian believing she's his nineteen-fifties wife and much hilarity ensues."

I'm interested in the doctor figure. Ostensibly he is responsible for her brainwashing. But to all intents and purposes, as far as Erin is concerned, he is merely a representation of her brainwashing in human form. Is there actually going to be a doctor? Is Miriam the doctor? Is the doctor merely an idea in Erin's mind - a non-existent, untraceable figure, nonetheless completely controlling her in her new life? That she recalls willingly being fucked by even this phantom might demonstrate the extent to which she believes she exists to be sexually exploited.

As ever, I find myself not so much rooting out the truth as exploring the possibilities I find the hottest. Watch now in the next page as she introduces Dinah, the golf pro with the nice pins from down the street who could really help him with his swing.
Sharque
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 06:03:37 am »

Is there some problem with the forum page for 1369? And is there no issue today?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 07:23:41 am »

wait on #1370
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: