Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:41:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonuses in the New System!  (Read 14080 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 19, 2017, 04:05:58 pm »

Some good news for our customers about bonuses!

In the new system, bonuses will be available indefinitely, if you were a member during the month of the bonus. This means, for example, if you were a member in June 2017, you'll be able to view the bonus for June 2017 even after that month is over.

This will be true of both future and past bonuses.

It will take us a while to get all of the past bonuses restructured and uploaded into the new system, so they won't all be available from day one, but we'll get them loaded...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dragowar
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 06:53:56 pm »

omg this is so great Grin there had been months were I forgot to download the bonus and missed out  Grin
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 06:57:05 pm »

Let me tell you, about 3/5ths of the code in the new system is there to support this one feature. Smiley

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 09:21:22 pm »

Happy to hear My hard drive that had the pass bonuses comics cook, so I lost them.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 09:16:38 am »

Let me tell you, about 3/5ths of the code in the new system is there to support this one feature. Smiley
3/5 of the code, so by the effed-up squares law, 9/5s of the bugs. If you are asking yourself how 9/5s is even possible, you need to write more code.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 11:16:50 pm »

Good to know, thanks.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 08:01:50 pm »

Is there any way to gain access to bonus' from months before I joined?

It doesn't sound like it but I hope.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 08:02:33 pm »

Currently, no, sorry. We're considering having a way to buy past bonuses, but no firm plans right now.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 10:16:38 am »

So, all of the bonuses should now be uploaded. Exciting!

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 01:36:15 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:44:18 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2017, 02:19:28 pm »

The February 2012 one seems to have disappeared. It might just be me but I was seeing it a few days ago. I thought maybe the bonus section was limited to 32 entries, but it's not in the All Titles list either.

Still there. It's been merged into a single title with the other SJI pinups: https://mindcontrolcomics.com/comics/girls_of_sji/

Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2017, 02:38:17 pm »

Bonus issues! Merge to form Comicus and ATTACK!
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2017, 03:29:13 pm »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 11:43:59 am by GodWilling » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2017, 03:29:55 pm »

Still there. It's been merged into a single title with the other SJI pinups: https://mindcontrolcomics.com/comics/girls_of_sji/

Ah right, thanks.

No problem; not the most obvious change in the world, I'll be the first to admit.

blankjunk
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 12:24:53 pm »

Currently, no, sorry. We're considering having a way to buy past bonuses, but no firm plans right now.

That would be wonderful.  Many of the previous bonuses are really great, and it would be a treat to see them available again!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: