Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:13:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Update?  (Read 6462 times)
ub6ib9
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: May 05, 2011, 07:46:29 pm »

I know MCC is working hard to get new comics and Saint James up soon. I know sometimes stuff happens. I can't for the new comics and Sanit James to up. Can MCC at least lets it members know what progess its making in putting out new contents? Not knowing whats going on is the worst part of waiting? If MCC gives its members and update of whats happening it might help some its members be more at ease while waiting patiently for the next update? MCC please keep working diligently to get your members new contents soon. I have a the patients of Job. But even Job looses his patients.
kerplunk5975
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 11:20:41 am »

I know MCC is working hard to get new comics and Saint James up soon. I know sometimes stuff happens. I can't for the new comics and Sanit James to up. Can MCC at least lets it members know what progess its making in putting out new contents? Not knowing whats going on is the worst part of waiting? If MCC gives its members and update of whats happening it might help some its members be more at ease while waiting patiently for the next update? MCC please keep working diligently to get your members new contents soon. I have a the patients of Job. But even Job looses his patients.

english is not our first language, eh? If so, .... then wow. Shocked
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 02:28:10 pm »

As always, watch the calendar: We have an update coming on Wednesday next!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: