Mind Control Comics Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: MCC Status: Discussion  (Read 59807 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 26, 2011, 08:42:16 pm »

This is the discussion topic for this announcement.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
T5Medici
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 03:29:42 am »

I am on another site that uses Veroltel Ticketsclub for processing. See http://ticketsclub.com/

Tony
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 07:06:27 am »

Sadly, Verotel turned us down due to the "non-consensual" nature of the content.

(We're definitely open to suggestions for places to look! Just don't suggest PayPal. Smiley )

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
blinded
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 08:31:10 am »

The Hypnolust site had the same problem until he changed the name of the site slightly.  Any thought in doing that?  Would that even work?
T5Medici
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:46:38 am »

I suggested it because that is what hypnolust uses. However, some things have changed there. He rarely allows new membership anymore and the site indicates that. Membership renewals occur on request and through a not so obvious link on a random page there.

The idea of changing the "theme" of the site slightly might work. Maybe you should consider that too.

I was going to suggest that you could take "donations" through Paypal. And you should consider allowing current members to donate that way to extend memberships. If I remember right, I opted for a one year membership when I last signed up. (I like non-recurring options since I forget where I signed up and that could cause future issues.) I certainly hope that the processor gave you that money. I'd hate to think I donated to a bank. (I hate banks!)
pervagi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 03:34:49 pm »

I'm surprised that Verotel turned you down.  I've seen other sites with "questionable" content or non-consensual content using them.  Anyway, I surfed thru and looked up several "non-consensual" sites and clicked on their payment links and found they were using these payment companies:

standardpay.com
pay2us.biz
zombaio.com
netbilling.com

I hope this helps!
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 01:14:55 am »

How about "2000 Charge"?
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 01:18:43 am »

Also "SegPay" is another popular one.
Alan Bostick
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Pervy mind-control fancier

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 08:12:28 am »

I just got a notification that my subscription was about to expire, and was hoping that meant you had gotten payment processing sorted out. Damn.
DeltaDelta
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 09:57:51 pm »

Have you thought about using CCBill? They seem to be one of  the most populer and considering some of the sites that use them I can't see them having any problem with this one Wink
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 10:00:01 pm »

Sadly, ccBill rejected us. Yes, we know about a Certain Other Mind Control Comic Site which uses them. We brought that up. Did no good. Sigh.

robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 08:21:16 am »

Daphne, Have you given  any thought of having MCC and MCT customers use "snail mail" and use money orders to pay for products and services??

At least that way you would sell some product and have a cash flow to pay your artists etc.

Just a thought, I for one would use m/o's to buy your movies etc, and I am quite sure that a lot of customers of both sites would also use that medium to pay. Grin Grin Grin Grin
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 10:29:39 pm »

Here are a few more from similar NC type sites.
http://www.dhdmedia.com/
https://epoch.com/en/our_services.html
You could also consider www.niteflirt.com. They definitely have this subject matter, though I'm not sure how well the subscription model would work with them.
Riagg
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 12:47:45 pm »

Hope these problems can be fixed soon but I wanted to add that I too would be ok with sending payments via snail mail for a temporary basis.

Sane Scientist
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Fan of all things MC

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 01:32:06 pm »

Hi Daphne,

Is there any word on this yet?

Many thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: