Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:40:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 373: More Party Than Slumber, 2  (Read 7479 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 05, 2015, 09:48:27 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:50:41 pm »

And that's Mallory and Cait.  Wait, isn't Cait supposed to be invited by Johannes? Huh  Maybe he strikes out.  Wouldn't that be interesting.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 10:29:22 pm »

It struck me as a bit odd that he'd even think there's a chance she'd say yes.  There's a huge age gap and he has basically no reason to think Caitlyn is the kind of person who sleeps around.  Or perhaps this is just part of the SJI-verse model of sexuality, like the easy-going attitude towards hypnotically-enabled sexual predation.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 07:36:40 am »

Maybe the Kuppler men, even the ones who aren't complete toxic jerks, are all just confident to the point of delusion?  Huh
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 08:30:46 am »

There's a huge age gap and he has basically no reason to think Caitlyn is the kind of person who sleeps around. 

This has been hinted at in recent titles and alt texts.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 08:39:42 am »

Plus, isn't she the most susceptible of the second cohort--unless Dani and Erin did something to strengthen her before she went out to the airport?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 12:51:55 pm »

So the ideal thing would be for Johannes to have come in, with EinfriĆ°ur, holding the pendant. And he doesn't actually have to make Caitlyn think she's a kangaroo but, whatever turns him on.

I don't think that's what's happening though.

It looks like she might be looking at Erin. I can imagine what the hand gesture might represent but who knows?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 01:51:23 pm »

The hand gesture looks a bit like the mantis pose from a much earlier guest strip.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 01:54:15 pm »

The hand gesture looks a bit like the mantis pose from a much earlier guest strip.

Yes, it is. Kangaroo indeed.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 02:05:35 pm »

Well I did say I didn't think it was that. But the cheer squad pose had one hand higher than the other. As did that weird hand signal that Mallory gave to Dani on the harem party night.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2015, 01:33:25 am »

So, yeah, I won't say what I thought she was miming.

Another lovely picture. I hadn't realized where they were - I thought they were in a bed.

This feels like the end of a chapter.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 06:37:16 am »

This does have an "in the round" feel to it, but the spacing seems more like the first completion of Jacqui's programming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: