Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 372: More Party Than Slumber, 1  (Read 38299 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 05, 2015, 09:40:20 pm »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 09:47:02 pm »

Multiple part titles tend to mean splash pages on the horizon.

Is this Dani and Jacqui relaxing with one another?  Doesn't Jacqui owe Dani practice of her new oral skills for that phone call to Derek on the Night of the Watch?  Is this the payoff of that?  Not as good as featuring at Sawyer's (back when he didn't appear to be an asshole), but this seems very VERY promising.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 12:53:41 am »

I for one was super, super stoked a couple of episodes ago at the notion that Miriam might be joining the harem.  The fact that she did not become one of Adrian's slaves but instead just kissed him is somewhat disappointing.  However, I am still holding out hope that whatever was done to Miriam with the crystal is just a slower-acting mind-control device than the watch, and that maybe she will start feeling more and more differently about Adrian as time passes.

Man, I'd love to see a scene where Jacqui welcomes her daughter into the harem.  That would in itself be worth the price of a subscription.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 01:22:13 am »

Man, I'd love to see a scene where Jacqui welcomes her daughter into the harem.  That would in itself be worth the price of a subscription.

I'm definitely with you on that one :-D

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 05:14:10 am »

The sequence isn't over yet.  This looks promising. Wink  That "So" is somebody not of the four.  Is that Ein making her way downstairs or are more of the convalescents joining the fun.

And what does this pop-up text mean?  Is it a poem?  A song lyric?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 07:38:05 am by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 12:40:12 pm »

That "So" is somebody not of the four.  Is that Ein making her way downstairs or are more of the convalescents joining the fun.

I think there are five in this room: panel 3 shows Dani, Jacqui, and Erin together and presumably panel 5 is the same scene. As far as I can tell, Johannes and EinfriĆ°ur are the only other two people in the house. Unless that's EinfriĆ°ur snuggled up with Jacqui and Dani is upstairs with Johannes. I get the impression Adrian isn't coming back just yet.

I have to say I will not care if Miriam finally gets down with Jacqui. Or with her temporal twin brother Adrian come to that. And from the point of view of my fetish I'd rather see members of Adrian's harem being stolen away by someone else than see their number grow. But, you know, there's much more to this than my fetish.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 02:24:40 pm »

Stolen only by someone worthy and caring which lets the Kupplers out. Even the best of them seems to be Chet Donnelly from Weird Science (after Lisa has a run at them).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:47:13 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 03:51:10 pm »

Yeah. Caring is the problem.

Adrian isn't a mind controller, as far as we know. It's true that all the women in that room are slaves to the watch. But Adrian didn't do that to them. Indeed, he runs around from one woman to the next servicing their desires. There is no mind control within the harem; there is only the induction. Beyond that there is only sex, which is more than fine obviously, but tickling the fetish is much more effective. That's why we didn't stop at bigjugs.com and instead found our way here.

The only way we get mind control is when someone gets involved who actually deploys mind control. An evil intention is better in that it means there's actually something at stake. But what really matters is that there is some mind control. I'm really happy for Erin and Dani and Mallory if caring Adrian leaves the toilet seat down, but he's no use to my fetish.

None of which is to complain about the story, because as I say, SJI is about much more than just my fetish.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 05:57:20 pm »

I mean, I think I'm with you on that one. More mind control, and while I like it when a female subject ends up having her desires satisfied one way or another through MC, part of it is the controller controlling them - and we're still waiting for Adrian to step up to the plate with that one.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 07:31:17 pm »

Ah, bull...ahem.  Excuse me.  In my opinion, Adrian's method is part of what makes this one of the best comics and certainly the most consistent one on the site.  We just aren't ever going to agree on this.  Which is fine, but when you bash one of the aspects I really enjoy about this comic, I get annoyed.

ETA--I think this is the gradual evolution of a guy similar to the gentlemen in Yard Sale and Housewarming.  Guys who learn to employ mind control but also fulfill and improve on their subjects' fantasies.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:20:07 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 09:29:34 pm »

I consider SJI to be a comic with MC, as opposed to the MC comics on the rest of the site. This might be a distinction that is only in my head, but there it is.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 01:27:25 am »

That description fits my view of the thing too. And I'm more than happy with what SJI is. As I've said before, I hope nothing anyone says here has any real influence on what happens, beyond improving your ability to tease us.

Adrian isn't living my fantasy. I don't want any slaves, let alone a house full of them. And I don't judge these stories by how bearable the male lead is, or whether I would behave better than he in the circumstances. I know I'd behave better because I wouldn't be enslaving women in the first place. There: I won. What I want to see is women falling under the influence of mind control. And OK, there's more to it than that. But Adrian giving orders to a woman who is already under that influence doesn't really count for me. The whole "Master" thing doesn't do much for me either, but Adrian allowing the women to fulfil their desire to call him Master... I mean, who exactly is in control here? Beyond the hypnocock incident (you might want to have a word with Microsoft - that's still getting a red line under it) Adrian hasn't done anything that might tickle my whatsit. But I'm sure he's a nice guy.

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 10:54:49 am »

The whole "Master" thing doesn't do much for me either, but Adrian allowing the women to fulfil their desire to call him Master... I mean, who exactly is in control here? Beyond the hypnocock incident (you might want to have a word with Microsoft - that's still getting a red line under it) Adrian hasn't done anything that might tickle my whatsit. But I'm sure he's a nice guy.

This, exactly. Bolded for emphasis. Fundamentally, Adrian doesn't seem to pursue the objects of his desire, whatever they happen to be. While I'd argue that in the context of an MC comic it makes more sense to not worry too much about the morality of mind controlling women to be your sex slaves, as long as you're not tormenting them or gaining pleasure from their suffering, I'd be willing to accept the 'lighter touch' if it seemed like Adrian was willing to go after whatever it was *he* desired as well. The art is great, and some of the induction so far has been great, but, you know, more mind controlled sexiness is always good. And the women certainly call him 'master,' but it's almost a formality at this point, it seems.

There's plenty of ways for Adrian to be using the watch 'inoffensively' as well - MCing the women working for the enemy could be hot even in a non-sexual context (Though we hope it goes there, either from his own initiative or programming left over from their previous masters). Hell, even Dani teaching Adrian how to use the watch/crystal could be pretty hot - he'd need a subject, of course, and since he'd likely use one of his harem girls he'd have to use programming that they didn't already have - post-hypnotic suggestions and so on, just to play games with it, could be pretty steamy, like giving one of his girls a compulsion towards public exhibition or something. And then, of course, there's always the option to run into a woman who *wants* to be mind-controlled, because that's what gets her off. But we haven't seen any of that, unfortunately.

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 12:37:42 pm »

Aside from the fetish though, I do really like the idea of a group of women "convincing" each other that they belong totally to someone who didn't ask them to do that, and who then is obliged to service their needs. I mean, that's really neat.

in the context of an MC comic it makes more sense to not worry too much about the morality of mind controlling women to be your sex slaves

There's all kinds of stuff in the real world that could be called mind control. Through the ages there's been a very thin line in literature between seduction and the casting of a spell. I'm sure that suited a lot of men. But seduction is mind control, kind of. So there is mind control in the real world that I have no problem with. But actually dicking about with someone's mind would be a no-no for me. In the real world. But in fantasy, in stories, in comics, absolutely anything goes. And to me, judging the mind controllers in stories is ridiculous because they're only there to make the thing happen that I want to happen. Equally, if a man makes a woman love him (or whatever) then to me it's ridiculous to admire him for the way he "cares" for her.

In truth I don't dislike any of the mind controllers in SJI. I mean, it's a story: they're all there to entertain me, not to be my friends. I do judge them, but that's part of the fun. I don't dislike Adrian either. If he were a mind controlling monster I wouldn't care at all. But that would make it a different story.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2015, 01:00:11 pm »

And to me, judging the mind controllers in stories is ridiculous because they're only there to make the thing happen that I want to happen. Equally, if a man makes a woman love him (or whatever) then to me it's ridiculous to admire him for the way he "cares" for her.

That's kind of my take as well. All of the quibbling about 'good mind controllers' I see in some of the stories on the EMCSA and so on - what's the point? We know it'd be wrong to do this stuff in real life. But it's hot to read and write about, and to act out in the milieu of sexual play in our rl sex lives.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: