Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:21:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 371: How We Keep Score.  (Read 9443 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 02, 2015, 12:09:16 pm »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:53:42 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 01:36:15 pm »

Is this Ein learning the rules and roster of the SJI house?  Hmm.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 12:10:25 am »

I'm still interested to know if any MC was involved in Johannes's courting of Ein... but it looks like no at this point.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 06:37:28 am »

Or that she's unaware of it.  Now, I'm really curious what that crystal session was about since she hasn't said anything that Johannes would see as "unusual."  Of course, she didn't mention the crystal either.

Is it possible they don't know that Jakob can't build this stuff himself?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 08:39:01 am »

Danielle and Eln made a deal Himm.
he talk about the number of woman that Danielle made for him.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 11:32:20 am »

You'd think he'd ask about the bandages, wouldn't you?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 12:00:09 pm »

Maybe Erin's brand of sexual healing is the norm in his line of work.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 12:51:28 pm »

Even if he does inhabit the realm of magick, I'd expect him to mention it - around the time he's mentioning the slip. But his line of work is surely technology? And he refers to Jakob's doings as technology too.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 09:19:38 pm »

do not want take away here
It was not post on the Calendar opps
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 09:34:04 pm »

I'm sure that will be corrected in the future.  Between the two options, posted to the site and not listed is better than listed and not posted. Wink
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2015, 08:34:24 pm »

I think part of the reason broad discussions that can sometimes include SJI plotlines find their way into other threads is that force of habit has led us to discuss mostly the current episode in current episode threads in the SJI section and threads for overarching plotlines or themes present.  I'm not sure how to correct this.  However, I will bring up something of more immediate interest.  Is issue #372 going to be published tomorrow morning as scheduled?  If so, would you be willing to favor us with its title?
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2015, 09:41:55 pm »

There are lots of times I'd rather see the "discussion" in one thread instead of the Episode threads. The Episode threads end up talking about "where we've been" which really means we are talking about older episodes. Finding those comments later become difficult.

If there were a thread about Dani and one about Erin. Or a thread about the harem. We could then talk about those things as new episodes came out and updated information about that topic.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 09:42:46 pm »

Feel free to create threads in the SJI board!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2015, 09:49:25 pm »

Would a compendium of character threads make things easier?  I...well, maybe.  One thing that we've definitely been clamoring for since mid 2011 is an easily navigable directory so that we can refer back to prior incidents without thumbing through huge chunks unless we've memorized locations of all incidents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: