Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 367: Opportunity Knocks.  (Read 18097 times)
meltons
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 06:44:53 pm »

I'm just happy that we're heading back towards the days of episode 31. Really the main reason I started following in the first place. Don't get me wrong. The entire story is wonderful (what I can figure out from it that is). But I was wondering where the erotic mind control went. Thanks for the throwback. :-)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 07:57:37 pm »

I'm just happy that we're heading back towards the days of episode 31. Really the main reason I started following in the first place. Don't get me wrong. The entire story is wonderful (what I can figure out from it that is). But I was wondering where the erotic mind control went. Thanks for the throwback. :-)

Right there with ya.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 09:15:12 pm »

Right there with ya.

Exactly. Me too.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 12:04:34 am »

Right there with ya.

Exactly. Me too.

I would like to cast another vote in favor of this storyline.  In general, I too have wanted more erotic mind control.  And specifically, I've really, really, really wanted Miriam to get inducted into the harem along with her mom.  Here's hoping it happens.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 02:21:27 am »

I would like to cast another vote in favor of this storyline.  In general, I too have wanted more erotic mind control.  And specifically, I've really, really, really wanted Miriam to get inducted into the harem along with her mom.  Here's hoping it happens.

I was really hoping it would be *by* her mom, but hey, this is good too.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 08:10:54 am »

Jacqui wasn't a Watch wielder before.  She was fed instructions to feed to the Hypnocock group by...wasn't it Mallory and Marliese?  Makes the most sense that the gal who wielded the Watch would assume control of the crystal.

This has the potential to be a very sexy direction and the art...wow!!  PK, Octavia you are hereby charged to amaze us.

Concerning the plot, I think there are actually one or two incidents that were going on during Jacqui and Pearl's family conference (Dani programming or teasing Ein, and Erin showing up to see the results) that we haven't seen yet.  This might be another one of our sexy flashbacks, but it does make one curious.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 11:12:57 am »

Jacqui wasn't a Watch wielder before.  

Jacquelyn was done by Danielle and the watch, not all way done SJI-53,54,56
Danielle was call away
then Erin and Mallory done the program sji-72
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 11:16:28 am by laguna85 » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 12:55:05 pm »

Yeah, I know that.  No, when Erin takes Adrian upstairs so that he won't see when the Second Cohort is programmed (and Dani is reindoctrinated with them), who's holding the watch for that line of girls.  Is it Mallory?  Marliese?  I remember Jacqui standing back and watching, but could she have been holding the Watch?  Just a second.  Nope.  Review Period.  Marli's holding the watch, and Mallory and Jacqui are talking dirty to one another.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:57:58 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: