Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:30:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 366: Making Arrangements.  (Read 19938 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 15, 2015, 04:58:51 pm »

Friday, January 16th.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 05:25:35 pm »

Erin and Cait wheedling Jo-Jo while...what is happening elsewhere?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 12:14:47 am »

who doing what and have fun!
Sex fun!!!!
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 01:06:26 am »

I'd *really* like to know what Dani is telling Ein right now...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 06:10:38 am »

I think the instruction/explanation part could have happened earlier.  Why couldn't she be enjoying the view or encouraging Ein?Wink
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 10:42:29 am »

Also, I know Daphne says her name's not that big a deal, but the point at which the font you're using for lettering can't handle Ein's name, that's when you need to reconsider.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 11:44:53 am »

Danielle is still holding the pendant where Ein can see it.  To me that implies that programming is still taking place.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2015, 12:20:41 pm »

Einfríður holds a gun with her right hand but masturbates with her left. The pendant is in someone's right hand - I'm not sure it isn't hers. If it isn't then I'm just going to have to imagine her right hand is in a very similar place to where her left is.

This is the first time we've seen the pendant crystal not looking kind of bluey. Even cupped in people's hands it has looked that way. Now suddenly it seems to be showing the flesh colours from its surroundings. I thought at first it was the broken watch, but it doesn't have the hoop at the top.

I wish Erin had healed Einfríður.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2015, 02:25:27 pm »

You know now that you mention it, it's hard to tell but it looks like Ein is hypnotizing herself.

Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 02:33:23 pm »

Einfríður holds a gun with her right hand but masturbates with her left.

She's not the only one.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 02:48:29 pm »

She's not the only one.

I should point out it's not the safest way to masturbate. But yeah, I wasn't suggesting an inconsistency; it just seemed relevant to the question of whose right hand that is. I actually suspect it's supposed to be Dani's - not least because if she were going to have Einfríður hold the pendant, I'd have thought she'd be doing something we could see with her own hands. But it's not unpleasant to imagine that it's Einfríður's hand.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 03:43:53 pm »

Going back to the previous episode, when Dani says (by extension) that she too tries to make her boss's life pleasant, are we sure we know which boss she means?

It seems like Einfríður is to Johannes as Dani was to Jakob. And the similarity between the two women is presumably not entirely coincidental. I'd maybe have expected Jakob's, er, right-hand woman to have dark hair and an air of maniacal menace, but maybe that would have been taking things too far. This probably makes more sense.

Whatever Dani is up to, it definitely seems more like re-orientation than interrogation. And thus far it looks like she's doing it without the others' knowledge. So, yes, I'd like to know what she's saying. But I must say I hope that's Erin who's coming up to check on them, and I hope the crystal works on her, even if it only means she comes away thinking nothing amiss is going on. But it'll probably turn out that every woman in the house knows what's going on.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 04:06:56 pm »

you think that woman in the house Knows what going on that bedroom, Oh yes
Like doctor was take over in the hypnotize by him but Danielle is doing it.

Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 08:06:03 pm »

It seems like Einfríður is to Johannes as Dani was to Jakob. ...

Whatever Dani is up to, it definitely seems more like re-orientation than interrogation.

I think the pop up text would lead us to believe that Erin already knows and would be in charge anyway.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 10:07:05 pm »

And that pop-up text is?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: