Mind Control Comics Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:06:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #749: “Introductions All Around”  (Read 7812 times)
OctaviaMoon
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 09:26:04 am »

Thank you, you are being too kind Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 10:13:26 am »

I totally agree with mns_95125; you're being too hard on yourself, and it didn't distract me; and remember Einstein's famous quote about mistakes! Arguably it is a sort of compliment: someone noticed the anomaly because they really looked at the atwork and it's quite possible that they do that because you regularly put so much thought and artistry into the pages that people look hard at the detail to avoid missing anything.

Loved Unleashed BTW and hope part 3 isn't too far off (and perhaps learn what Pope was doing for 5 years before going into serious harem-building mode).

GB
OctaviaMoon
Browser
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2018, 12:10:58 pm »

Thank you 'Phil'...I feel a little better after your lovely comment Smiley

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2018, 03:00:24 pm »

I was being entirely facetious. Yes there was a little wonkiness in this issue, but it's very far away from anything that could be described as dis/detracting from the story. Plus a little inadvertent humor is good for a laugh every now and then.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: