Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:37:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Plot Speculation Thread  (Read 4867 times)
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: February 17, 2015, 05:20:33 pm »

Rather than posting speculation related to the general plot line in an episode specific thread where it isn't easy for people to find it, please post it in this thread.

This is the speculation thread rather than the plot thread about things we know!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 07:28:14 pm »

At this point, I really believe that Raven would be best served joining the Harem outright because, as things stand, she's missing 90% of the fun her Mistress has.  I don't know if negotiations will begin for the expansion of the harem now that a material threat has been uncovered, but I hope such plans exist and that they include Raven, Pearl, Hitomi, a thoroughly retrained Cherry, and the new Jen.  I thought about throwing in a Lopez reference, but Daphne might ban me just as a reflex.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:11:01 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 07:51:16 pm »

At this point, I really believe that Raven would be best served joining the Harem outright because, as things stand, she's missing 90% of the fun her Mistress has.  I don't know if negotiations will begin for the expansion of the harem now that a material threat has been uncovered, but I hope such plans exist and that they include Raven, Pearl, Hitomi, a thoroughly retrained Cherry, the new Jen.  I thought about throwing in a Lopez reference, but Daphne might ban me just as a reflex.

I can't find anything here I disagree with :-)

'Retraining' Cherry could be a hot storyline - mind control for good. Assumingshe'snotdead.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 08:09:51 pm »

Until we pan to Julian actually digging or having filled in a grave for Cherry on the side of the road, I'm going to assume she's too interesting (and hot) an evil personage to kill without an actual confrontation.  Daphne loves showing that priestess happily subjugated over and over again in Cuckoo's Nest with exceptionally hot art.  I see Cherry as a very similar character.

I'd also throw in Reka because I'd really like to see her get away from Weston, the Twit.  And...maybe Vik's sister and victims (but not as urgently).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:12:06 pm by jmundt29 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: