Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 376: Payment Due  (Read 19212 times)
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 01:10:22 pm »

A pinup of the two of them would be amazing, would you really need a setting?

Some of the gearhead thing, I can understand.  Part of Kayleigh's appeal on Firefly was the combination of her ball-of-sunshine personality and her affinity with Serenity.

On the slightly more unsettling side, apparently even animated female gearheads have quite the following.  Witness Gadeget Hackwrench.

Yeah, that cult that worships Gadget is kind of creepy.

Drunken analyses by my friends have determined that a woman who becomes a gearhead increases her odds in the dating game by *at least* 20%. At least. We're not talking about women who are into cars simply because they're expensive, but rather women who enjoy them for their own sake.

A female friend of mine is very into motorcycles, and before she got her first one at nineteen her mother told her that she would be hurting her chances with the boys. It took her a while to realize, but eventually she discovered that her mother was very, very wrong.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 01:12:27 pm »

It took her a while to realize, but eventually she discovered that her mother was very, very wrong.

Speaking as a female pilot, I completely agree with this analysis.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 01:29:38 pm »

So, does this mean someone like Sway from Gone In 60 Seconds would have to actually beat guys off with a club or baseball bat if she hadn't defensively dyed her hair blonde?  I think, as with anything, it varies from person to person and is a matter of degrees.  If you had a pretty girl who knew just enough about cars to be a conversant car snob so that she judged guys by what car they drove (quality not price) it wouldn't be as charming as a character like Kayleigh.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2015, 02:24:28 pm »

I'm surrounded by perverts.

That is rather the design goal here.

And that's usually the point in the conversation where I wake up screaming. If I'm lucky.

A woman with a car holds a certain appeal for me - but only because I never learnt to drive. Cars, bikes, whatever, leave me totally cold - maybe that's why the thought of women fiddling with them does too. I think I'd rather have that splash page of Caitlyn pretending to be a kangaroo that we were virtually promised.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2015, 04:41:31 pm »

Mantis wave, not a furry fantasy or role play.  Yet. Wink
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2015, 04:53:33 pm »

Shhh. I think they've fallen for it. It's going to happen...

Incidentally, one year ago tomorrow Cherry and Erin were sitting on the sofa and Erin was feeling bad, in spite of all the joy she was bringing to the world in that dress. And as far as I can make out, that was last night in the story.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2015, 06:42:18 pm »

>decompression

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: