Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 376: Payment Due  (Read 19210 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 16, 2015, 09:44:42 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 10:15:31 am »

Jacqui and Dani.  But what to make of the title?  Oh, wait--doesn't Jacqui owe Dani for that phone call she made to Derek on the Night of the Watch?  Is this it?  Finally?  Yum. Grin Grin Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 10:45:57 am »

Jacqui and Dani.  But what to make of the title?  Oh, wait--doesn't Jacqui owe Dani for that phone call she made to Derek on the Night of the Watch?  Is this it?  Finally?  Yum. Grin Grin Grin

My think was the dance Pole
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2015, 11:13:09 am »

"If you go out with Derek, I'll buy you the materials for a pole you can construct yourself?"  Um, I think not.  The only thing I can think of that would flip Dani that quickly from "No way in hell!  Never!" to "So, um...Derek...can I come over..." in less than 15 seconds would be the offer of sex from Jacqui.  That's the list.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 02:15:48 pm »

In the absence of anything better, I've always assumed the offer related to the pole and them dancing together at Sawyer's. I've always thought it would be remarkably presumptuous to say "Do this for us and I'll have sex with you." And that's especially true given that Jacqui apparently doesn't have much experience with women. We don't really know enough about their prior history to know what's most likely.

This could be something else though. If Jacqui isn't looking at the pendant then she looks like she's talking about something serious.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 03:30:11 pm »

Why can't it be both?

"You know, Dani, you don't use this thing on me often enough." :-D

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 08:02:38 pm »

I...some of the conversations from Night of the Watch seemed to contradict Jacqui's confession during Harem Night, but it's quite possible that her justified confidence, and the atmosphere created by the Watch would lead her to make seemingly rash statements.  I don't think paying for the accessory or agreeing to feature at Sawyer's with Dani would be enough of an inducement for awake Dani who had no memory of her session or the goings on at the SJI that she initiated.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 12:15:15 am »

I quite like that shopping list :-)

And all the harem girls together again...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 09:02:24 am »

Poor Raven.  Left out again!

Oh, hey.  Maybe I was right!  And Erin joining in?  Does she know that Jacqui is as orally gifted with women as she is with men?  Or have Amy and Laura been keeping that to themselves? Wink Grin
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 11:26:10 am »

Well if the gloves are going on Jacqui's tongue then that might explain how come she's so good at it.

Maybe she's just got an old motorbike and she's going to let Dani strip it down. Yeah, that seems most likely.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 12:24:51 pm »

TBH, a pinup of Jacqui and Dani in a mechanic's garage would be amazing, jokes aside.

I think I've mentioned it in another thread, but there's just something about women who know their way around machines...

GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 12:45:50 pm »

I'm surrounded by perverts.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 12:51:39 pm »

A pinup of the two of them would be amazing, would you really need a setting?

Some of the gearhead thing, I can understand.  Part of Kayleigh's appeal on Firefly was the combination of her ball-of-sunshine personality and her affinity with Serenity.

On the slightly more unsettling side, apparently even animated female gearheads have quite the following.  Witness Gadeget Hackwrench.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 01:06:12 pm »

Told you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 01:08:22 pm »

I'm surrounded by perverts.

That is rather the design goal here.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: