Mind Control Comics Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary volume 1: The Night of the Watch  (Read 28790 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2015, 08:13:14 am »

What's the working title for this collection?  I don't think Harem Night is broad enough.

Where's the cutoff point?  Dani getting run down by Julian and Cherry?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2015, 09:17:56 am »

What's the working title for this collection?

For volume 2? "A Blessing in Disguise." It runs through the page of the same name.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2015, 06:12:30 pm »

So, from the first introduction/rediscovery of PC thru Harem Night, to The Acknowledgement, but before Vik goes stark raving bonkers.  Okay.  That's only about 2/3 the size of the original volume, but it's a good bracket to the action.  Out of curiosity, why don't the downloads include the various covers?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2015, 06:20:31 pm »

Out of curiosity, why don't the downloads include the various covers?

They do, at the point in the series in which they were released. The first download has cover 1 at the start, cover 2 between issues 12 and 13, and cover 3 between issues 50 and 51.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:30:26 pm by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: