Mind Control Comics Forum
May 31, 2024, 11:55:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Episode 3...  (Read 8536 times)
Henri
Publisher
One Star Sneetch

Silent Partner

« on: October 15, 2010, 01:39:36 am »

... is up!

(Daphne's getting some well-deserved beauty rest. Wink )
cmodzins
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 08:05:54 pm »

... is up!

(Daphne's getting some well-deserved beauty rest. Wink )
I love the series but it is driving me completely bananas!  What is going on?!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 10:01:15 am »

We'll call that a success, then. Smiley  For now, think of it as any slice-of-life web comic, like Questionable Content.  QC is like real life, only with anthropomorphic PCs, and this one is... well, you'll see!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
tods1976
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 10:38:56 pm »

We'll call that a success, then. Smiley  For now, think of it as any slice-of-life web comic, like Questionable Content.  QC is like real life, only with anthropomorphic PCs, and this one is... well, you'll see!

For what its worth, the artwork in this one really bugs me. I by and large don't find the women attractive. In particular, the one who opens the door is drawn with a bunch of lines on her face that make her come off to me as wrinkly. 
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 12:55:21 pm »

For what its worth, the artwork in this one really bugs me. I by and large don't find the women attractive. In particular, the one who opens the door is drawn with a bunch of lines on her face that make her come off to me as wrinkly. 

I agree that the art isn't very sexy.  Thst style might work in another genre but isn't a good fit for visual erotica.

Still reading, though, still curious where the plot goes.  Maybe it will be better once the MC gets in gear. 
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 03:59:13 pm »

While waiting for the engines to fire on the second installment of our story, I fired up the way-back machine and took a look at early installments.  I love that the art has progressed and the characters have expanded (even before the introduction of the watch).  However, I have a question.

The pop-up text for this episode is "The bra says," does this mean the bra is mute, the bra is blank, or that the body parts the bra covers speak for themselves...or was there supposed to be some cute label on the bra and it was never finished? Wink  Just curious.Grin
rreader3
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

random reader

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 09:56:22 pm »

The pop-up text for this episode is "The bra says," does this mean the bra is mute, the bra is blank, or that the body parts the bra covers speak for themselves...or was there supposed to be some cute label on the bra and it was never finished? Wink  Just curious.Grin

Looks like an HTML error:  title="The bra says, "Do not inflate before leaving aircraft.""

Whatever is generating that attribute isn't taking into account the fact that you can't put " inside a "..." string without converting it to a character entity first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: