Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:59:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 326: The Plunge.  (Read 6668 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 04, 2014, 10:39:14 pm »

Friday, September 5th!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:16:59 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 12:39:27 am »

Trust and Estates client?  What, so he's a Kardashian or Hilton of watchmakers, defense contractors, and mind controllers?  Heir to a spectacular legacy but too brutish and lazy to add to it?

Eh, great. Roll Eyes  Oh, and Ezra flapping in from whatever borough he's been hiding in does not fill me with confidence. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We should find out soon what alarmed Erin and what, if anything, her intervention accomplished in the Storeroom of Athletic Love.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 01:58:03 am »

well Erin going to suck the life out and then give it back to clear her mind.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 08:03:08 am »

I suppose I should offer Jacqui a golf-clap for clueing Ezra in.  However, I have to wonder why he allowed his daughter around the Kupplers, especially after the unpleasantness in Kearsage the first time.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 12:43:14 pm »

Why would Ezra have had any reason to think of Jakob Kuppler as nefarious?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 01:16:05 pm »

So, would an estate and trust client be someone who has made arrangements for his own property? Is Ezra on his way out of concern for Miriam, or would Jakob Kuppler returning from the dead present him with a few headaches (or opportunities)?
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 10:52:32 am »

It can be both. We have no reason to suspect that Ezra doesn't care about his daughter.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 02:10:16 pm »

We have no reason to suspect that Ezra doesn't care about his daughter.
I'm sure he does. Well, I hope he does. I'm just wondering whether he considers Jakob Kuppler being alive to be a problem in anything more than a legal sense. I also wonder if he's going to have some knowledge of properties like the New York harem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: