Mind Control Comics Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:34:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 323: Customer-Facing  (Read 5456 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 26, 2014, 01:20:46 am »

Coming Tuesday, August 26th!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 08:57:00 am »

Happy it got post it
Did not see on calendar
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 01:27:47 pm »

The guy with the turban and beard is...?  A red herring?  A potential ally?  A villain who embraces the mystic look?  Huh
OctaviaMoon
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Artist & Colorist

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 01:48:53 pm »

The guy with the turban and beard is...?  A red herring?  A potential ally?  A villain who embraces the mystic look?  Huh

That's a beanie...silly!

Octavia Moon - Writer, Artist, Letterer - In Season, Unleashed, Tannhauser Twins, Friend Zone.
Colorist/Letterer - Saint James Infirmary, Domina, Rapid Inductions

Find me on www.patreon.com/octaviamoon
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 03:28:23 pm »

I think the idea is that him and the woman in the suit pants just stepped in to get some records, and Pearl sort of instinctively sold them something. So Jacqui's a bit emotional over the idea that her daughter fits naturally into her life, but she's been absent for so long.

Also I agree that the mysteries are multiplying too fast, but that seems to be the SJI calling card at this point.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 04:06:41 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 08:12:08 pm »

Octavia--Sorry.  Small screen, early morning.

I couldn't tell if she was clenching in anger, bracing herself for a fight, or choked up that Pearl slid into Deep Black like she belonged there.  Even turning around to watch her face for a reaction shot might not have helped.  Jacqui does feel things deeply but she does have that Black Iron Defense Wall up a lot of the time.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 10:24:16 am »

For me the well-timed Kate Bush quote suggests Jacqui realizes she's looking at her younger self. Kind of. And I suspect she's reflecting (ha!) on the mistake that she made.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: