Mind Control Comics Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary 322: Battery Indicator  (Read 14354 times)
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 01:09:09 pm »

Wait...why is she low on magical power?  Is she still not recovered from the "almost" suicide attempt that turned into a spell?  Other than that, this seems like an excellent theory.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 01:40:45 pm »

This is also the first real notice we've seen that Erin has powers that interact with the mind control abilities of the watch and whatnot. I'd think that it would have come up earlier, especially because Adrian was so ambivalent about having mc'ed sex slaves to begin with. He *did* seem somewhat more ok with it (or at least accepting it as necessary) after talking to Rain, which is still a conversation that we don't have full knowledge of (nor the music lesson). Obviously if Adrian could put this whole situation back in the bottle, he would. He loves Erin, and it seems to be very reciprocal (though it would be tragic if it was 'just the mc'), but the rest of it seems like something he's accepting of because just throwing the girls to the wolves of the various manipulative mc types floating around in the setting would be irresponsible. He obviously can enjoy the pleasures of his current situation while it's going on, though.

Because I don't know where your idea of the user base's opinion on incest is, I just wanted to let you know that it's super hot that Miriam and Reka are making out with the sound of Jacqui and her partners egging them on.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 01:42:57 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 02:17:06 pm »

And no, a couple of quarts is 4 pints.

I'm confused. Isn't that what I said?

I think the title made it pretty clear what Erin meant. But maybe I've misread the last panel? It just seems that Miriam is really turned on, while Réka is kind of calmly helping her out. I assumed that that meant that Miriam had been showing some kind of need and Réka was answering that call. But maybe Réka just fancied a feel and came up behind Miriam and, erm, had one. Or maybe there really is something in the coffee in Kearsarge...
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 02:24:05 pm »

I said 2, then thought I made an error and "corrected" to 4 in an edit, then looked it up and recorrected back to 2.  My gaffe entirely.

Perhaps there's something in the water, because office coffee, Overroasted, and Atomic are all different sources.

I'm not sure if there's a magical link between Erin and Pearl or Jacqui and Pearl, or if Pearl crashing into her programming overloaded her senses, or perhaps Pearl's just really turned on by what she can hear this time, instead of horrified.  The last option would seem the most innocuous, but, if true, would be shocking in its own right.  It's a complete 180 from Pearl's attitude less than a week ago when she first walked into Deep Black Vinyl.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 02:48:20 pm »

I mean, I think it still has to do with the clocktower.

Can't they just leave it on? I mean, if headaches are the only side effect, the health benefits alone are immense.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2014, 02:59:27 pm »

It's a complete 180 from Pearl's attitude less than a week ago when she first walked into Deep Black Vinyl.

Well that's the point really. We saw Miriam arrive in this very place, apparently someone very much in control of herself, and someone very unimpressed by a very similar situation (right down to the only other non-participant awkwardly offering her coffee - and she wouldn't even drink that). And then we saw her again (eventually), in private, being affected by something. And then she took (I suppose) a conscious decision to succumb to the charms and innuendo (respectively) of Réka and Weston. And now here we are again in the same public place, with shenanigans on the go, and here she is being fingered by Réka. And she's too horny to take the offer of a return to propriety. She even accepted the coffee this time.

I mean: "Someone's done something to my mother." Well maybe you should take a look in that ornate mirror of yours, sister.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: